Toribash
Thanks man, means a lot coming from you.

I'll make sure Krulls gets online sometime in 2k16 so you can kick his butt good mate!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, nearly sold everything I had (Anyone want to buy punkspikes?) and now I have 480k. Deciding whether to buy full 512 or the Demon wings maybe both. How's everyone going to spend Halloween?
I am just an icon livin'
: o damn thats a lot of tc lol. Do you have enough to afford both? Idk how much the demon wings are
Im probably gunna hand out candy i dunmo i was goong to go to a scary thung with some people but most of them csnt make it which im all for im thr worst when it comes to jump scares
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Guys my friend is trying to get somemore trickers for his event please join in :P if you join ill love you even more

heres the thread TRICKING!!!!!!!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yo Flames thx for letting me join back and for all who dont know me i was in wapow when Krulls was active lol and before pimpkilla joined i was here before we or you guys were the number 1 clan wich is amazing great job really thats awesome haha and also flames could you pm the skype info again?
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
welcome back Lickerlint! its been awhile how have you been? also i added you back to the skype convo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hey welcome to the clan nice having an old member back
-----
Guys i need to judges for the art event
if you are a judge you cant enter the event
and also you have to judge it proper

need 2
just say you want to if you want to
Last edited by Quack; Nov 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.