Toribash
Okay kamura I will come back again someday and apply again. But I am really having the instinct to join this clan. ^-^ I will be going now.
But could please How did I get rejected? come on guys I am indeed a Good caring forum active member that could help you all I can participate in joining you're activities in the forums I can

For the record I keep looking at this clan. And one day I can join this really good clan .
Last edited by TMinster; Dec 8, 2012 at 04:10 PM. Reason: forgot
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
Yeah I remember the typhoon Ondoy back in 2009.

I am Pilipino too, but I can see that you're not so much active and since you've said you want to play with us, we're not that much active in-game.

It doesn't matter if you guys aren't that active in-game. I can still be more active so please accept me.
I am The TYPHOON!!!
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
But could please How did I get rejected? come on guys I am indeed a Good caring forum active member that could help you all I can participate in joining you're activities in the forums I can

For the record I keep looking at this clan. And one day I can join this really good clan .

Maybe try looking at your application and look at the applications of members of raku, then maybe you'll find the answer to your question.
I suggest you look at Nerudian or Eason's application.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
yeah I have seen there application they are really neat I will like,uhmm, edit my application. will that do? so you can, uhmm, change you're minds and all that?
That depends on how determined you are on joining our clan.
However, this time; I will not be voting, nor give out the final answer.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
You seriously need to dig up Stars' application and show it to applicants.

I enjoy it when the minds of people explode.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls