Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

w00t! 2 clan wars in a day...lets go for 5 clan wars!
anyway,the win/loss has glitches. who can fix it?
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
You get "Special" Allies as well. Sorry you can't see the true story. Have fun with Sentinel and his nooby lies :3. Don't post here again.

/invade
Seriously, but youre just dragging all of our guys and allies here...
Sentinel and Fachry got banned from your clan server without any abvious reasons.
I know im not SyN Leader. but we dont wanna any clan enemies in our Check.
We could finish this in a better way anyways...
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
fyre isn't becoming a clan enemy.

we rub a mexican monkey
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
/invade
Seriously, but youre just dragging all of our guys and allies here...
Sentinel and Fachry got banned from your clan server without any abvious reasons.

The reason for banning them was because I said I didnt want a TC war so they proceded to curse and get on my nerves greatly even after I asked them to stop. When I muted them, they just came back. I didn't want enemies either, but Sentinel was being very immature. So I banned him and his friend. And if it's MY private server do I NEED a reason to ban someone?
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by Boomertan View Post
Are you guys doing a clan video ? :3

Soon....
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
/invade <--You don't need to invade,silly boy. =D

We don't want enemies,they're just some people who flame us behing our backs,troll alot,and we can't kill them.
I'd really appreciate if we could finish this in a better way,maybe doing a war...
Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Hey ulti
Requesting Enemy
I have to defend my allies
Im sorry it has to come to this

Don't be superprotective,SyN can take care of themselves.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by Boomertan View Post
Are you guys doing a clan video ? :3

Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
An idea on hold. I've already thought of it. We'll work things out eventually.

This^

Why does anyone even care about this shit between some of the members of Syn?
It's like you have some kind of ridiculous pride that's telling you that because you don't like someone you need to beat them in a game to feel as if you've achieved something. I can't see any use in an Enemy List in the first place, requesting to placed on one is just... I mean what? What do you hope to achieve?
I find this all amusing. People fighting over trolls. I lol'd. Anywho, we won 2 wars, it seems, and are now rank 9. Good job theultimatum for winning and leading clan wars. I'll try to update things here (as soon as I realize what has to be updated).
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I find this all amusing. People fighting over trolls. I lol'd. Anywho, we won 2 wars, it seems, and are now rank 9. Good job theultimatum for winning and leading clan wars. I'll try to update things here (as soon as I realize what has to be updated).

Great!
Sorry I haven't been on for wars, I must have been sleeping.

I'm on all day today, so hopefully we can get a friendly war on the go.

The blue belt at the least thing in the clan app, does that need updated? I mean there's a lot of "black belts needed" around this thread, especially from Ulti. I can't say I disagree but if that's the case I reckon Brown belt should be the minimum.
----------
How about we add titles?
I thought of it when Ulti said I should be recruitment manager.

Since there's no rank for shit like that having a title under or beside someone's userbar would be great.

Thoughts?
Last edited by SpmSL; Nov 12, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
Naw, we're black belt minimum. I'll change it up right now. Oh, and the silly time zones are getting annoying now. I can't participate in many clan wars now.

Just in case, though, ult could you PM me when a war is going on? I love to be the jester.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.