Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks Alpha, I will upload an other wip later

Aka: that replay wad great, I liked the punches, maybe you could have got a boomhit
the skeets were good as well
Nic: I will see your replay later, I dont have time now
-----
nic it looks good so far, but its just 70 frames so not much to say :/
AL - Take Your hand faggot.rpl: thelit manip was ok, I thought that that kick would be a boomhit but you only got a split.
The skeet was alright, This is not your best reply but it was ok, I have seen you doing it way better than this

here is my new wip of the self spar, now it is good till the frame 1100 or 1200, you tell me from where I should keep editing. I struggled a bit to get who would be tori close to uke, I will work on that probably
Attached Files
inspired spar61.rpl (296.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 10, 2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it definately gets better over time, but the first few frames were sick, some parts could of turned into some epic stuff like, that launch in 1150-1060
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah I know now I want to get some aerials, this is what I have (yh I make shit tons of wips)
I am having a hard time trying to take advantage of the momentum in the launches tho
Attached Files
inspired spar71.rpl (275.0 KB, 5 views)
ok so first replay i dont like the opener. its well its got spin kinda but its super boring. dms are ok but the foot. you let your foot dm for no reason so yeah.

nocolas: ok so opener is better but i i dont like that rotation switch right before you hit uke. i like the little manip thing but your a bit twitchy. decap is cool gg.