Toribash
Hi all, I have lately posted in the app thread, sorry for the low belt, but I cannot currently go ingame because I don't own a pc. But my other account was black.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post
Hi all, I have lately posted in the app thread, sorry for the low belt, but I cannot currently go ingame because I don't own a pc. But my other account was black.

Think about if you only kept playing with one accound, you would be probably 2nd dan already.

why dont people stick with one account...
Originally Posted by Hotshot
No the fact is, we turned from people with a sense of humor to people that take small things up the ass. And I don't like it.

I just wanted to keep the organization... Friends show the mistakes of other, to be fixed next time, you know?

And, seriously, what a sense of humor you see it:
Originally Posted by texatz
I'm playing now, but have no element guys in-game

Originally Posted by pizzabash2
ONLINE NOW /JO ELEMENT

Originally Posted by Spaceleaf
Hey i'm in-game now, if you wanna play you know where to find me.

Originally Posted by ikyo View Post
IŽam in-game now
Warn. I cant be long.

Originally Posted by Spaceleaf View Post
Hey everyone i'm in-game anyone trying to play?

Originally Posted by pizzabash2 View Post
join element

Originally Posted by texatz View Post
Sup! i'm here now. *looking for war*

Look how nice, always the same thing ^

Originally Posted by Hotshot
Guy you're doing fine just clarify things better, and don't expect everything to be perfect.

Explain more than I clarify? I help members to post in the correct location, explain the rules, let it all very clear to the applicants... Clarify what else?
I do not want to make everything perfect, but keep the organization It is necessary for any kind of association my young...

LOL, Look at this:
Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post

I will not say anything, because we are all friends... :3

Oh, remembered one more thing: I will leave my grammar terrible, because we're friends... :3

Anyway... Good morning, doing a rare cold here in Brazil...
Last edited by Morbid; Mar 30, 2012 at 04:12 PM.
That wasn't the humor, Guy isn't getting my point. Sigh. He doesn't understand what im saying.
-----
On a second note, can someone compare the clan list under the 'clans' tab

With the information located here and tell me WHO IS NO LONGER in Element, but is still on that list, so I may remove them
Last edited by Hotshot; Mar 30, 2012 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guy i see you are annoyed, but you dont have to show it like this.

And if someone for example makes a replay thread which is already stickied, you dont have to give them warnings to get kicked out of the clan or anything too bad, just kindly say the problem and fix the thread.