Toribash
Hey Kaz, for your realism replays what gravity you put it on, I put mine on -30.00 and could barely even move properly.
You need to DM every joint so as ankles and wrists ...
and any tips ?
the most important tip is that the best way do get it done is to make everything symethrical, look in a book of records how it's done, you will figure it out.
I nevere tried full dm tho ...
too complicated for me.
-----
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Hey Kaz, for your realism replays what gravity you put it on, I put mine on -30.00 and could barely even move properly.

I put it every time on -30 when it's about too free-run and realism replays, it's easy you will catch is fast so do Zalmo did :P
you like those replays ?
-----
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
@kas: I extended the knee because it would have looked ugly if I were to keep it contracted, and relaxing it would have made the hit look less powerful. Making punches immediately after kicks looks pretty rad, I've been doing it since I got the idea from a replay of mine not long ago . And yeah the skeet is just a filler there heh.

But yeah thanks

@squiz: The sickest part was the double knee dm hands down xD. Looks pretty nice, I hoped you went for a full uke dm there though .

Personally i think the best way of making replays is Tamer0's way
he only do simple decap low gravity punch pose and done ;)
but his positioning to decap is perfect and everything.
Last edited by Kaszanas; Jul 13, 2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Oh I dk, some of his replays are really great but the simple ones aren't that fun, at least for me.

Anyways made a new replay and got some odd booms in it.
Attached Files
#zalmoxis - starfire.rpl (296.1 KB, 10 views)
i really like when you give hits(above all the first kick/push),but imo you pass too many time in air:<
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
this is the greatest replay of all time!
Attached Files
sexysnackss.rpl (24.6 KB, 8 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Lol dat notepad :3.

This one is pretty old but it's one of my favorites.
Attached Files
Swex- Demigod.rpl (342.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jul 16, 2011 at 09:34 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
This one brings back memories of some good ol times

We should play leneshu more often, I forgot how good a replay can look here if we have Jollies playing it.
Attached Files
Lol'd at your replay Dr0p:d

Swex that replay is awesome,i liked expecially the last 2 kicks after the "mini" run
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)