Toribash
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
That's not a requirement to join, oni's the only one that's done that pretty much. I think down, may have as well.

I never said it was, but it does help if you don't make good enough applications.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
He actually does meet the requirements.
Just informing you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Alright It would seem I may have come off at a bad start with some members of this clan. It is not my intention to cause strife where none should exist. I very much wish to join this clan, I have put forth my reasons, so please inform me as to what you would like to see. Tell me and it shall be done if I can. I work 40+ hours a week which is why I say it may be a trying experience to remain as active as you wish. My schedule is always 3-11 every day except Monday and Wednesday. It may be different for the holidays, but aside from that it is set in stone. As for me on IRC, I would love to get on as often as I'm on the website.

Anyway I'll be on IRC until about 4 am so come talk to me
Take a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "Zayex is a bro" and I might reconsider.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
I dont have a big ego.
What can I do to prove im worthy of joining?

Ask Drugged he seems to like you so I'll go with whatever he says, as for proving yourself once again it's up to him considering he's vouching for you. So it's up to you two to convince the rest of them.
-----
Also Zayex how do you go from being your old cynical self to reconsidering within a three hour span?
Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 16, 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Soop, this is not the place to mount your deference. On top of that, you have no defense to mount. You haven't caused strife with anyone. You were considered and our decision was positive. It was not answer you were looking for, but it is the one we gave you. You are the one that opened yourself to scrutiny. I am disappointed to see that you are so insecure about this.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Also Zayex how do you go from being your old cynical self to reconsidering within a three hour span?

I said might.

MIGHT

There is a lot of wiggle room with the word might.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Alright I have really tried my hardest not to be a dick, but Onimaru you really seem to have a thing for pointing out whatever you feel is wrong. I'm sorry if you think me to be insecure, or ignorant or whatever it is you feel.

Perhaps if somebody were to explain exactly what answer I was given. I saw a one week a two week and a no, and now you say " our decision was positive" I really don't think I have been unreasonable in any of my remarks.