Ranking
Name:Tyler or ninja684
Belt:2nd dan
Current TC Amount: 15k
Past Clans: Dead Ninjas (owner)
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Headpass, Akidobigdojo, judo, teakyon, skate
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):marketing items.
GMT:-5
Player Card:
About yourself:When i want to win i win and i love animals
Why you want to join [eVo]:eVo is a outstanding clan with cool members.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I will be the true ninja of the clan and if you want i love to do battles.

EDIT:Figured out how to post playercard.
Last edited by Smiter; Jul 6, 2011 at 07:10 PM.
Name:ingame:ajiskempet and real name:daffa
Belt:2nd dan black
Current TC Amount:6,7k
Past Clans:[zero]
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none,but i know smokie
Modes your good at:aikido
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):Video making
GMT:+7
Player Card:

About yourself:student
Why you want to join [eVo]:cause i need clan,and im a nice guy and im know this is clan is cool and better than others clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:yes

please accept me!
-----
anyone comment please
Last edited by ajiskempet; Jul 7, 2011 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Originally Posted by ninja684 View Post
Name:Tyler or ninja684
Belt:2nd dan
Current TC Amount: 15k
Past Clans: Dead Ninjas (owner)
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Headpass, Akidobigdojo, judo, teakyon, skate
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):marketing items.
GMT:-5
Player Card:
About yourself:When i want to win i win and i love animals
Why you want to join [eVo]:eVo is a outstanding clan with cool members.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I will be the true ninja of the clan and if you want i love to do battles.

EDIT:Figured out how to post playercard.

i will consider this app, ive played with him quite a bit lately and from what i can tell he is really active, has skill in aikido and is competitive.... keep an eye on this one....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
why you not comment my application?

We are not going to comment on every post as you are not supposed to post anything else than your application here, ajiskempet.

Thats a "leave your application letting us know that you want to join" thread, because [eVo] is "Invite Only".
Last edited by Eddy; Jul 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
Name: Trikskier/Dylan
Belt: 2nd Dan Blackbelt
Current TC Amount: Literally 0 tc. I'd donate if I could.
Past Clans: MFR, Addicted, Coffee, DaF, and I'm not even gonna bother to mention the last one. It's too much of a disgrace, hence the fucking fact that I left.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): Zinx, possible tripstone, but meh idk. Might even be too early to apply here, so I understand if it takes a while for you guys to approve.
Modes your good at: I'm awesome at aikido, aikidobigdojo, and taek. I suck at wushu. I'm currently learning parkour, and I can run/spar.
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I'm amazing with iMovie, and I'm good at posing, screenshots, and then editing them to look cool. I'm not on my computer atm, so I can't post anything. I won't be on my computer for the next 7 weeks.
GMT: At the moment its -5, but it varies to -8, and occasionally +1.
Player Card: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...name=trikskier
About yourself: Hey guys, I'm Dylan. I'm from Germany, went to school with zinx, but I'm currently living in Massachusets. I speak german and english fluently. I have been playing toribash on and off for 2 years, but learned about the forums in February, hence the low amount of posts. Many of you may know me as a [one] member, but after they started fucking with you, it went too far. I decided to leave those fucks, and come to some more cultured, mature people. I find myself to be a pretty chill guy to talk to and hang around with, (ask trip and zinx).
I hope y'all put the past differences that we have had aside, because I'd really like to be able to hang with you guys.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because you guys are awesome. I may not know a lot of you, but I kinda bonded with trip today ;) and he's a fucking awesome kid. I hope to get to learn more about you guys, and I hope to help you guys gain rep, etc, and finally take your deserved place at the top again. I think that I would be a decently good addition to your clan, and I hope you guys choose well ;o.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can bring charm, charisma, and fucking up [one]. I'm a decently good player, nothing compared to you guys. I know you aren't really an aikido clan, but I'd be glad to learn different mods with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this shit. I ask you to please actually consider my app without just saying NO. I can do in-game trials, but my time is very limited because I'm at camp. Just PM if you wanna play.

<3

Trikskier
Very nice app trik. Although you may have been a dick to me and dissed evo in the past you seem promising. I'll keep an eye out
Last edited by Daxx; Jul 9, 2011 at 04:42 AM.
/useless post
I know daxx, and I'm sorry. I believe that was the same day when I came in here and ranted, which was not acceptable. That was not a good day for me, and I was feeling very high up and rowdy (just got a gf).
I hope you didn't take any of it personally, because I don't know you that well, but I would really like to get to know you.
Name: Mikikillaz
Belt: Black
Current TC Amount: 1973(I wasted my other tc just to buy somethings)
Past Clans: [BRUTAL] (Unofficial)
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): none
Modes your good at: Aikido, Wushu_pro/Wushu_fixed, Instagibfeet_fixed, Judo/Judofrac
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Being brutal
GMT: Philippines GMT +3:00
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mikikillaz.png
About yourself: I am 11 years old, I made an unofficial clan named [BRUTAL] before, I am actually expert/pro at being brutal or at killing people, I killed a god belt, master belt, 6th,5th,4th,3rd,2nd black belt.
Why you want to join [eVo]: I want to join this clan cuz its Awzum.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Its obvious, I could help all of the members of [eVo] and if I am in the clan, I can make it popular by killing players and improving the clan.