Toribash
you're not bad at making replays but i feel like i see the same "get low, spin on hip or knee, scoot then continue with replay" thing from you a lot, so i'm not going to talk about that

the first punch could have looked a lot better, but my main problem with it is that you went for the glute after punching so it was really twitchy
the next kick was nothing special, was pretty neat how you got both glutes
the last 2 kicks seemed weird (no clue why, maybe it was because the rotation was done by the time you kicked for the second time? not sure)

overall try some new shit, i know you can make great things
pacquiao
While my replays indeed have repetetive openers, I don't remember doing a scoot in many other things than this one. I instead am fully aware that pretty much all my openers in every single one of my latest replays include me turning 180 degrees and kicking off my toes for momentum. I think this is because it's what I feel most confident in and it's what my brain subconciously tries to do whenever I work on an opener.

I suspect you refer to the little slap at his head as the first punch, and it was only done to keep him from falling on top of me. -30 grav is tough when it comes to that. I don't see how it made the punch to the glute look twitchy though.

I'm actually relatively proud of the idea behind the last 2 kicks, but I agree the execution could be improved. The whole replay, in fact was made in around half an hour around midnight iirc.

I'd like to thank you for being one of the first people ot put out actual CnC on this thread for a rather long while, this is the stuff that motivated me to become better before I got in ormo a year ago. I'd love to see more of this stuff on this thread. Thanks.

To do something new I guess I'll be having to find some inspiration and motivation becaue I am very aware of how similar my replays have been to eachother lately, but i often have a hard time finding other ways to do it. Cheers.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
My verry first try at doing a -30 Manip

Went mehish i guess
Attached Files
#Xioi#M - TiRiP.rpl (650.2 KB, 73 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Mack View Post

Thanks ConCon

will this is my first time in your replay thread and damn man you still
want some cnc thats hard
first awesome replay its too smooth man damn you smooth sexy basterd
anyway love your style
the speed was perfect not laggy or slow it was srsly some perfect shit
there man DAMN!
anyway nice replay thread i will try to look at your replay thread now and then
and have a nice one man
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Why do i even bother posting Lol #Bump

Anywho, have some bigggggg things coming along and will be working my most time towards them untill the end of the year. Towards then i can hopefully get finished as planned.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I guess I was asking for too much...

Here's some boring tricking
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - The Woods.rpl (476.1 KB, 46 views)
|Replays|
That's extremely vague. Mind being a bit more specific?
|Replays|