Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Awe I love PieGod, I say we should put him on the list and anybody that shall go against that shall be executed and killed again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Team aikido
Hello team Aikido members
I am Polo a.k.a Minster I am age 13 GMT+7 Philippines I am really decent at the aikido I am at the rank of 1k.And also This also a organization that I could fit in I am 9/10 active in forums and also I seem to have a good skills I could bring to this organization is being active everyday except when I have no connection or I can't connect to toribash community I have skype if you want to communicate my name alfonsofranco855. I was inspired by andreyoshi and made me better at aikido.I have really kind personality. I am good twisting my openers but not enough I improvise all the way.

Hope you accept me.
~TMinster
Attached Files
tm-posing another.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
coubeterheheh.rpl (51.7 KB, 4 views)
ano kayaUada.rpl (60.4 KB, 2 views)
ano kaya.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
I'd go with a yes for PieGod, and a no for TMinster so far.

If you can find and PM me, and play me, maybe I'll change my vote, but so far I'm not that impressed.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I vote no on elo.... xD

I'll wait on the big T! Just so I can see how you can improve. Replays didn't impress me a whole lot... Also Hi muse <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Hello team Aikido members
I am Polo a.k.a Minster I am age 13 GMT+7 Philippines I am really decent at the aikido I am at the rank of 1k.And also This also a organization that I could fit in I am 9/10 active in forums and also I seem to have a good skills I could bring to this organization is being active everyday except when I have no connection or I can't connect to toribash community I have skype if you want to communicate my name alfonsofranco855. I was inspired by andreyoshi and made me better at aikido.I have really kind personality. I am good twisting my openers but not enough I improvise all the way.

Hope you accept me.
~TMinster

I recommend PM'ing members to get games in.

Piegod: I don't know. You have a good rep etc etc, but I don't know your aikido skills.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
I'll keep an eye out for when you're online, or you can gimmie a time you'd like to meet.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster