Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Happens everytime I drop my pants, sorry, I keep forgetting my dong tears a hole in time & space. My bad.

<DesiTwist> my ass still hurts
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
skul's dong confirmed to be a super heavy tiny dot

SkulFuk Moderated Message:
You forgot "sharp"
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jun 17, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
QUACK
With the best of intentions, farming is left ambiguous so that moderation isn't crippled to ban someone who's bending the rules.

but- You can rake up a shit ton of legitimate games in a day if you're in the official Quick Aikido rooms. Followed by GMs hosting mods like "lolnade3fast", you're cranking out a LOT of games in one day. Like well over 150 games. 100% legitimate games, not farming, challenging, etc.

If a user has no intentions of farming, and he just plays a shit ton of toribash, is he okay?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
we're pretty good at telling who's farming and who just plays a lot, you don't need to worry... probably.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
With the best of intentions, farming is left ambiguous so that moderation isn't crippled to ban someone who's bending the rules.

but- You can rake up a shit ton of legitimate games in a day if you're in the official Quick Aikido rooms. Followed by GMs hosting mods like "lolnade3fast", you're cranking out a LOT of games in one day. Like well over 150 games. 100% legitimate games, not farming, challenging, etc.

If a user has no intentions of farming, and he just plays a shit ton of toribash, is he okay?

There are no real rules on moderation.

A moderator will not hesitate to ban you if you are farming 'within the rules' - even if mostly out of spite for those who bend rules.

Wolfe Moderated Message:
I don't believe you are in any position to speak on this matter.

Chozo Moderated Message:
free speech
Last edited by Chozo; Jun 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig
A moderator will not hesitate to ban you if you are farming 'within the rules' - even if mostly out of spite for those who bend rules.

Speaking from an ex-staff standpoint, staff can access information on how many matches were played in a certain amount of time. It is very easy to recognize a farmer, especially with staff's ability to check the IP addresses of every account involved.

In short: unless you're winning every 3rd turn for 20 matches straight, you're probably fine, and ImmortalPig speaks from a position of no knowledge or experience.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
ImmortalPig speaks from a position of no knowledge or experience.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Wolfe Moderated Message:
I don't believe you are in any position to speak on this matter.

So are you guys saying that if I farm technically within the rules, no one will punish me? Or are you guys just interjecting random shit for no reason?
We don't define it for that reason.
"Oh I just skimmed around the edge of the rules, so you can't ban me"
By not defining it we're able to stop farmers without them using a general argument of "It's fine, I'm within the rules, see?"

You kinda just have to trust that we have a lot of tools to tell, and aren't wrong often enough for it to be of concern
as ishi says, most of us have been doing it a long time :v
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
What do staff do to celebrate other staff's birthdays?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
What do staff do to celebrate other staff's birthdays?

Nothing of note. At most it may appear in an IRC channel's topic.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you