Toribash
Tama, without you I would be dead. So I'm begging you, plz stay.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dan,I suggest you make two or more phrases explaining why he shouldn't leave.Begging him will make nothing but just ignore your comment,even though you desperately don't want him leaving.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Alright peeps, this is how it's going down. Any rage or rude comments will be ignored. So watch what the fuck you say.

You all have until December to get me to stay. If I'm not convinced after that month is up, I'll be sending all of my items and TC to WannabeKitFox. Some to my student. I will then close down the clan. After that, I will request a ban and leave toribash.

No, I won't send anything to you.
No, I won't go ingame, unless I want to go ingame with a certain person.
No, I won't do ANYTHING ingame related, such as wars and tourneys.
Yes, I will be on the forums.

And for those who've had a past experience with me.

I'm dead fucking serious.

Good luck.

Dude wtf? U have no reason to gom y not stay?
Meh....
I have multiple reasons to go. I just don't feel like stating them.

One of them that is bothering me most that I wish didn't is the fact that I lost my skill. I wish it didn't bother me much, but it does.

No one buys my sets.
I barely buy any items, and when I do barely anyone buys them.

All I had left was to get TC in tourneys and duels, and I can't even do that anymore.
beware
the goblin
I've been doing that in between making textures... It hasn't helped...

Training doesn't work in this case.
beware
the goblin
Tama the only thing is you lost confidence in yourself!
Don't let that bother you!
Look at me!
And how much better you are then me!
-----
and I still grow better and better...
Last edited by nikita1941; Nov 10, 2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can whip one for ya
Originally Posted by nikita1941 View Post
Tama the only thing is you lost confidence in yourself!
Don't let that bother you!
Look at me!
And how much better you are then me!
-----
and I still grow better and better...

Exactly and me 2
Meh....
Bro, you just need to go ingame and play the mod that you like best. If you play it more often, then you'll get better. Just PM some good sparrers if you wanna get better at sparring. I dunno, you should stay though. You have a good clan running, no matter the arguments. You shouldn't leave because you lost some skills. Also, about your sets, just keep practicing on your own style. Use reference pics to help you get an idea, then try to create it into your own version. If you keep making sets, you'll get better at it, and people will want to buy them. Practicing in SP is boring, I know, but it will help you if you wanna get better at sparring. Watch some videos showing some tricks, and try to recreate that into toribash. All I'm saying is that you should practice everything you want to gain. Even if you already had it and lost it, you should try to get it again. You shouldn't leave just because of small flaws like this.