Toribash
Is it me or does everyone not know that in order to be a GM, you have to give away your own TC & items

GM means Game Master, you need to host tourneys.
woah
Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
Is it me or does everyone not know that in order to be a GM, you have to give away your own TC & items

GM means Game Master, you need to host tourneys.

You don't give away your own stuff dude, they have an account for giving away items that are won though GM Tourneys. MagicShack or whatever it was called. Also Eyyo (Im), > .> I'm back again like a bad rash, you'll never get rid of me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Hiya K0HTA, when are ya joining (im)?
Also, updated OP with donations.

Lmao I can't just up and leave the clan I created (that shit cost money and I'm fucking poor), but I promise if I ever end up leaving it I'll be joining (Im). Warning don't make me apply for your clan, if you do I will seriously write an 8000 plus word application and quiz you on it after. If you don't score good on the quiz I won't join. Going for GM and Official right now though, wish me luck.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Na na na. Keep posts with 5+ words mang.

K0HTA; Good luck man!

If I get GM then the fist thing I'll do is BAN SPARKY. I don't care if I lose GM instantly over it, its worth it. MUWAHAHAHAHAH Sparky will finally die. (jk though....)
So new rules! (Why not more words)
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid