Toribash
Thanks caps, glad y'all like my app

I never did lose my touch when it comes to apps
Welcome meee
Will do my best for the clan

On another note, please do add me to the Skype group~
Also Steam, jegus so many edits on one post @~@
It's NitrateZero
Last edited by Nitrate; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:50 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
We don't have a Skype group yet but when we do, we will let you know what it is.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hi my name Muiz and my ingame account name is DiableJum.I live in Malaysia(gmt +8.00) and Im 16 years old born in 23 august 1999.Im still studying at a normal high school called Sekolah Kebangsaan Tinggi Port Dickson,Stpd for short.This school is pretty known as a nerd school at my place because people in there are like so genius

I start playing Toribash when i was 14 years old(2014) and my first account name is Blackleg.Ever wonder why my account name is DiableJum or Blackleg?When i was a kid i love one piece so much especially sanji.Sanji has its own custom name that is blackleg(that how i create my first account).About Diablejum,One of sanji signature movement is named Diablejumble.i find it inspiring and take Diablejum as my ingame account name.Im pretty known as Diable to.But sadly Blackleg account is already been forgotten because i can't remember my account pass or email.But Diablejum is my main because it has the most highest belt that is 9th dan while blackleg is like around like brown or blue i forget.I have an alt name Wildly and it belt is 2nd dan.I've been playing this game like 2 years now and i swear i am so active ingame.i play like 10 hours a day.

My favorite mod AikidoBigDojo,Greykido and aikido.But i like aikidobigdojo the most and all my fights my skill even my life is in aikidobigdojo.If you guys are active ingame you guys will notice me in an aikidobigdojo server especially public6 nearly the entire time(except night time of cource).Well the main reason im so active ingame is because im a sick person.Other people can go to school,hangin out with tgeir friends while im just stay home playing toribash.Sometime if i feel a bit better i'll go to school but the next day my illness is getting worse.(enough with my life things)Ok if you guys ask kratos he know me pretty well ingame especially my abd skills.(go ask kratos if you wanna know about my skills more or perhaps meet me ingame) and yeah kratos is my abd rival.

About forum,how active i am, how many post i do for a day?i only post on my own clan thread.i post alote when i was in crooks.Sorry to say this but i don't really talk alote but i'll try my best to fix this and i really wanna join this clan.im serios.my past clan is Ocean,Nitro,Magic(kratos own this clan),New Era,Idle and Crooks

Thank you so much for spending your time to read my app and i apreciate it.I know i neef to fix my grammer and sorry if my app is a shitty one and i want to join this clan so much.One more time,thank you guys

Edit:Kratis,you told me you'll say yes right.now do it: v
I copied your application to our private board for voting. Thank you for your interest in joining Electric. <3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Hello,

my name is Jared but i prefer demo, I'm 15 years old and i play video games and sports to keep me busy. I play toribash for fun and sometimes I'll play serious in duels but it tends to get boring. I would love to join electric because I love to make friends with people I don't know.

I've been playing toribash for about 2 years now and i have multiple accounts however demo is my main . I use my other accounts to duel . I have 2 alts that I use Grief and Sild. Though i rarely use them and im pretty broke haha. I'm always on toribash most of the time unless I'm skyping my girlfriend . Which I'm always doing but im planning on getting my posts up on the forums. I love to war and my main mod is ABD but i can play lenshu3ng, boxshumushu, greykido , and more.

I'm a very calm person though at times I can be silly and immature at times but i guess its normal. If you say something about me that I don't like I'll tell you politely and talk to you about it privately . Though most of the time I only do that if you are talking about my family or my girlfriend. I love to joke around and make jokes and stuff. I want to join electric because from the people ive met in it you guys seem like a solid group of people.

I can bring a lot of things to electric, like being funny and having fun in general. I'm also very good in wars though at times I just dont do good . Kratos is a long time friend of mine and hes taught me a few things but other then that I've learned things on my own .I can also run bet servers so if you need help with bet servers hit me up ill help you out for free. My forum activity is something im working on because im almost always in game . However im starting to be lacking in game and becoming more forum active because of skype .

I've never been banned other than requesting a ban on an account that had an embarassing name . its no longer banned because I changed the name to Grief,Overall I'm a very easy person to understand. I'll tell you how I feel about you whether i like you or not, but im not going to argue with you . I'll try and be friends with you because i hate arguing and it pisses me off. If you ever wanna play in game or see if im okish in abd just hit me up on skype or something . jross04@gmail.com.

I have a few replays of me playing below

Thank you for allowing me to apply and thanks for reading my app i really appreciate it and ill be glad to join if i make it . Have a good day guys!!!
Ignore the names to the replays they are really silly , and yes I'm imagurl9 dont judge me i was immature xD love meh <3
"Electric."
Attached Files
fffffffffffffffffffff.rpl (68.8 KB, 2 views)
omfgpls.rpl (74.6 KB, 1 views)
countering lifts.rpl (88.1 KB, 1 views)
wtfff.rpl (41.4 KB, 1 views)
Imagurl9 save!.rpl (54.5 KB, 1 views)
This game is Dead
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Dear [e] application reviewers

My name is Gaspard but you can call me wolf it would be much easier.Im 12 13 in june I applied to this clan befor but got declined for bad grammar or being a clan hopper but thats true I 'was' a clan hopper and have been in alot of clans befor.listed:

MyLittle.I left because the clan was dying out
Ultimate.I got kicked for begging for jokes
Extreme.I quit to join ultimate :o
Beta.Inactive ingame so I left
vingate.I got kicked because I was apparantly planning to join another clan[not true]
Its.I left because a member was trolling me on his/her server

I wont clan hop anymore and plan on staying here for 4-14 weeks if not 4 weeks then I appologise.I know a few people from this clan like you Twilight and Abyss..etc.I could help anyone who needs sparring lessons I do them free if you need one just pm me right away.Im really active ingame but bought a bit of qi but still reached my belts fast.

How I look irl:

I have blue eyes,Im white I have blond hair up to my shoulders Im sometimes really mean sometimes really kind but I try to stick with my kind side :3.

I really like to bet and like to have alot of tc.My favorate mod is currently aikido or greykido cause it provides alot of skill I guess.

And my player card:

Yes, I did turn it off and on again.

Seeing this app now makes me cringe ��
And that was only 2 years ago, things change guys

They change alot
That was the app i made to join 2 years ago decided to find it to see how ive changed and how on earth i got in with that app is a mystery
*i bribed them to vote yes im pretty sure* lol jk

Kratos Moderated Message:
User Warned for this post.
Last edited by Kratos; Jan 30, 2016 at 08:45 PM.