Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
Nah dont be he was a wanker.
Im with Skulfuk now so all is good. lol

Rule 5: There are no girls in Toribash.
Rule 5a: One that claims to be a girl is either, 1: a faggot, 2: an attention whore, or 3: a furry.
Rule 5b: A "girl" in Toribash will get 10 times more attention than other people, even if everybody knows it's a dude.
Rule 5c: Foxie is a girl. That means he's either, 1: a faggot, 2: an attention whore, or 3: a furry. (Judging by the name, the latter is more likely.)
Rule 5d: Making your tori pink and flowery makes young players recoil in horror at the thought that they could actually be conversing with a real life homosexual over the internet.

Rule 7: Nobody in Toribash has girlfriends.
Rule 7a: If they claim to have a girlfriend, then their right/left hand is feminine.
Rule 7b: Some may claim to be married. This is true to the degree that one can be married to an inflatable doll.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Jun 15, 2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: blargh
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
i dont think anyone in my clan would vote.....and micho remember i fractured your neck in wushu and owned you a few matches in akido when we all kept doing noob moves
Eh now who voted once? >.> hmmmm

And yea I remmeber, don't you remember how I pwnd you too? >.>

I won a duel today :3 5k :P
yes, but u post to much o.o
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
oh sry bout that nate, I worded my post wrong... I didnt mean "I voted no"
I meant "I voted" -face- "no need trousers.... blah"
omfgzor gimme!