Ranking
Half way though my Rengar guide...then I play him.

Don't play Rengar, he sucks. Wait till the buffs...

Rengar lost everything.

- Can't sustain with W
- Can't escape with ult
- Can't damage with W
- Can't chase with ult

Only thing he has is his crazy damage at level 1 - 3, then he is done. Xin Zhao a better champion than Rengar.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

Rengar lost everything.

- Can't sustain with W
- Can't escape with ult
- Can't damage with W
- Can't chase with ult

Only thing he has is his crazy damage at level 1 - 3, then he is done. Xin Zhao a better champion than Rengar.

Yeah, I even refunded him.

Seriously, the same thing happened to irelia but she got away with it, rengar didn't
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

Rengar lost everything.

- Can't sustain with W
- Can't escape with ult
- Can't damage with W
- Can't chase with ult

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Yeah, I even refunded him.

Seriously, the same thing happened to irelia but she got away with it, rengar didn't

I guess people really suck at this game. To say that Rengar is too weak now is just ridicilous. You clearly only play those champs who don't need a lot of skill to get kills. It is not like he has invisibility and unlimited leaps in bushes. His Q deals shittons of damage and has great sustain and a bit of cc. I've lost faith in league's community. He was healing too much in lanes that's why he got nerfed. He could kill anyone with few health left. You clearly haven't played champions that haven't shined in this game as being strong.
Sorry Uberis, but I disagree aswell. Rengar's skill set will always be 'strong' but they've nerfed into the ground. His heal can hardly keep sustain, his q is pretty decent, but isn't unique. Almost all tops have some kind of next AA buff skill. His e is sub-par compared to irelia's stun/slow, and his ult can really only be used as an initiate now, and getting away is much harder.

Heck, bruiser nidalee is better than rengar top, I mean, her max q with triforce is pretty insane, she has a much better heal, traps for scouting and not getting ganked, and her 3 cougar abilities have great utility, such as killing turrets, running away, and clearing creeps/massive AoE damage.
inq.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I guess people really suck at this game. To say that Rengar is too weak now is just ridicilous. You clearly only play those champs who don't need a lot of skill to get kills. It is not like he has invisibility and unlimited leaps in bushes. His Q deals shittons of damage and has great sustain and a bit of cc. I've lost faith in league's community. He was healing too much in lanes that's why he got nerfed. He could kill anyone with few health left. You clearly haven't played champions that haven't shined in this game as being strong.

I actually hate playing champs with a low skillcap, and god, You're making a fool of yourself right now.

I used to main Rengar, and even played him after the first big nerf, but now he can't do shit in the top lane anymore. Just as sham said, there are much better picks now with better sustain and more damage. God, he can't even escape ganks anymore, he can stun, yeah, but as empowered ability and you can't heal yourself after the stun anymore, he's definetly not a weak pick, but other champs are shitting on him right now.

Kha'Zix is pretty much a good Rengar.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set

Ummm nice elo.
I R IRONMAN
Rengar loses to every single top laner now, Riot turned his amazing top lane into something that even Nasus or Poppy can beat him in lane. Rengar is now dependent on snowballing if he wants a chance to have any impact on the rest of the game.

He has the worst kinda of burst rotation, which is x2 enhanced auto attack which is limited to a 125 range and heavily affected by how fast the enemy and you can move.

His W, which was he main skill is now useless when maxing, it doesn't give him the damage nor the survivability any more which was required to farm, harass and sustain top lane.

Bola needs to be on a shorter cooldown as Rengar has to rely on a long cooldown, low damaging skill to safely farm when behind. Its empowered version is rarely used in top lane and even then is lackluster compared to empowered Q and W.

Rengar's ult got ruined, put through a grinder then put back together then was placed into a wood chipper. It used to be a 7-second instant stealth movespeed steroid used for escaping, chasing and initiating. Now it has sub-par chasing, barely gets you out of a gank and is only really good for initiating.

Rengar is outclassed if you want an;
-Top-lane bully: Olaf, Darius, Lee Sin, Renekton and Yorick
-Assassin top lane: Kha'zix, Akali, Zed
-Top-lane tank: Malphite, Cho'gath, Volibear, Singed
-Anti-AD carry: Irelia and Olaf
-Top-lane carry: Jax, Fiora, Wukong
-Better team fight: Wukong, Malphite, Kennen, Darius, Olaf, Shen

EVEN FUCKING SYNDRA IS BETTER THAN RENGAR!

Riot has made him a jack of no trades, who is too poor to invest into any role. He is desperate for buffs.

EDIT: HE HAS THE 2nd FUCKING LOWEST WIN RATE IN THE GAME
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 1, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Ummm nice elo.

because elo means everything.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم