Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wow wow wow kid i didn't ask for the video remember your actually place here. we are not beneath you stop acting as if everyone in this community is bellow you. you are not above everyone. leaders of more successful clans than your own are technically above you. do not come here and slag us off. if you want to make the video you can i wik would be the one to ask about payment. stop invading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
commander of the Armies of the North,
General of the Felix Legions,
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son,
husband to a murdered wife.
And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
not going to lie your video editing skills are barely even mediocre. so not to be rude but im not fussed whether you make the video or not. just could you kindly tell us so we can find a new person for the project.

thanks
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
It's for people who bought the game, and I don't think Wik bought it,

i did not i believe the game became free in like 06-07
if you ever see anybody with a + in front f their name ingame those are the guys who bought toribash, they got beards

Originally Posted by speakesy1 View Post
guys stop with this fucking wibbles shit shane your not in the clan and your talking utter shit we don't care about. you choose to leave stop acting like your still a memeber or ill report you. thanks babes. if you are going to talk here you need good enough reason to and invade tags. chow

to answer this

again
Originally Posted by mageer View Post
invade tags were dropped a long time ago

thats why they say proud rider of the short bus aka retard

Originally Posted by mageer View Post
only time i am going to do this but.
Shane is considered a clan ally and has every right to post here.

Shane is being considered for clan ally and i don't see a problem with him posting here every once in while like emg does

but that is open to negotiation by clan members how do you guys feel about shane posting here?

Originally Posted by Bloodstic View Post
Can I be an ally? c:

Yes
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
holy fuck that is the most useless post i have ever seen.
nope i am saying straight up no
ZERO is a clan of elites, not a "fall-back" clan, post one more stupid useless post and you will be reported
sincerely, forum rules
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
nvm

i changed my mind

ya dun goofed a-a-ron

please never post on Zero forums again except on official business

EDIT: to confirm my decision alex responded thusly

lololol

Last edited by Wik; Mar 28, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by chongy View Post
not going to lie your video editing skills are barely even mediocre. so not to be rude but im not fussed whether you make the video or not. just could you kindly tell us so we can find a new person for the project.

thanks

ah fuck it, ill do it, but as payment may i request i be an ally to zero and be able to post on zero's boards??
Last edited by Osiris; Mar 28, 2013 at 02:23 AM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Hey guys, I see shit kinda hit the fan with Alex, Shane and I leaving :/ I'm sorry I left but I just wanted to help Shane, he was one of the only people I talked to in the clan and I'm sorry I left in the middle of the tourney :c It was really stressing me out because it was the last week of term 1 at my school and I had assignments to do/hand in, and I had to try and do the Tourney stuff on top of that.

Please don't blame Shane on "stealing clan members." He asked if I wanted to join Breeze and I considered it and then I accepted. If you want to blame anyone then blame me.

I loved being in the clan and i think it was a big turning point in my skill level in Toribash. I will always think of you guys as my first proper clan You have my Skype (Evdromeda) and if you want to message/talk to me when I'm on then feel free I'm always up for a chat or an Aikido match <3
Last edited by Evdromeda; Mar 28, 2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Details <3
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
I liked you untill you left.
I hate people who leave for bad raisins. (just how I feel)

App Thread:

Damn Wik you told him off good.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.