Ranking
Get out of the "blame" mentality about your teams. Many people who have the skill to not be in 1200 and below elo but are, are stuck their due to the frustration of "seemingly never" receiving competent teammates. This negatively affects their own gameplay and although you may seem to be doing fine, it's the reason for the losses. One should instead think that the reason for a loss is a personal issue. "It was because I didn't gank enough", "I had consistent bad positioning in team fights", "I didn't provide my team with enough vision through wards" should be reasons you lose instead of "Noobs at bot fed! Jungler was terrible", "noob team won't assist me well in team fights", and "noob support didn't buy wards". I mean I understand having bad luck, but you can only get better through realizing your own weaknesses. Frustration is as bad in gaming, as it is in driving. It only leads to wrecks or losing streaks in this case.
Last edited by Muur; Jan 1, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
DAMN.
^you can solve this mostly by doing 3 easy steps
1-get 4 more friends (or even more because you'll probably need a substitute) with rc/ts/skype or whatever
2-create a 5v5 team
3-profit

getting nooby friends won't help much, but yet, you'll probably win more matches than when you play with random guys.
So I was up for 28 hours, had to be somewhere at 9am when I went to bed at 12am (just hit 2013)...woke up at 6pm. GG 18 hour sleep.

Writing a Rengar guide for s3 currently.

Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Go to watch this, end up watching 15 of your videos. Goodbye hour of my life ):

Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
^you can solve this mostly by doing 3 easy steps

Or you can just stop playing like a person who suffers from severe mental retardation.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Or you can just stop playing like a person who suffers from severe mental retardation.

Most people don't even know that they are playing like a person who suffers from severe mental retardation and consider themselves the best player in the world.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Who the hell needs a main right?

Winning streak

First time akali and first time nocturne, that's not bad is it?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Get out of the "blame" mentality about your teams. Many people who have the skill to not be in 1200 and below elo but are, are stuck their due to the frustration of "seemingly never" receiving competent teammates. This negatively affects their own gameplay and although you may seem to be doing fine, it's the reason for the losses. One should instead think that the reason for a loss is a personal issue. "It was because I didn't gank enough", "I had consistent bad positioning in team fights", "I didn't provide my team with enough vision through wards" should be reasons you lose instead of "Noobs at bot fed! Jungler was terrible", "noob team won't assist me well in team fights", and "noob support didn't buy wards". I mean I understand having bad luck, but you can only get better through realizing your own weaknesses. Frustration is as bad in gaming, as it is in driving. It only leads to wrecks or losing streaks in this case.

Pretty much this post is related to this video.

I disagree though. There's nothing you can do when you are playing solo top and bot lane or mid just feeds. They play like they have played the game for only 1 day. There is nothing you can do. You can only blame your team. I always gank dominate my lane. Especially in ranked games. Always someone feeds the enemy when you even can't react. Just this league community is retarded. Even when pro players would be in those games, the team would still loose because competetive level on league is really low. You just can't prevent that. Even when tyou are calm all the matches. People will still feed. And if you are lucky you'll get a good team who won't rage much and play defensive when dominated. Just most of the people who go ranked should be banned from this game type until they learn how to play. Especially when they go afk. After getting out of low elo the games will get easier. Less retarded people. That's why I want to play with some pro players and see how the game goes. It's pretty much 40% of the games I play there are trolls who feed and play offensive. And then in the end they say that they were trolling. Can't really prevent that.
-----
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Who the hell needs a main right?

Winning streak

First time akali and first time nocturne, that's not bad is it?

Akali is really easy to play. Just mash buttons and profit. You can always play agressive unless there is a more stronger champion than akali.

And good job on Nocturne if you were jungling.
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 1, 2013 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Akali is really easy to play. Just mash buttons and profit. You can always play agressive unless there is a more stronger champion than akali.

And good job on Nocturne if you were jungling.

I keep jumping in as akali with the ulti without even noticing I can only do it once (one essence of shadow), which pretty much screws me up, that's what made me die so much.

And yeah I was jungling as noc, he's pretty fast at it and much easier than other junglers I tried.

But ganking is pretty tough with him, failed my first two but I managed to catch up when I hit level 6.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I keep jumping in as akali with the ulti without even noticing I can only do it once (one essence of shadow), which pretty much screws me up, that's what made me die so much.

And yeah I was jungling as noc, he's pretty fast at it and much easier than other junglers I tried.

But ganking is pretty tough with him, failed my first two but I managed to catch up when I hit level 6.

Positioning is everything with a pre-6 noc gank. Move so that your fear will still be in range if they try to flash to the tower, because most people will panic flash that way. Once you do, then start punching them and land the Q once they use any jumps/blinks. Much easier to make the gank successful than if you open with Q and whiff them.

Also: that feel when you're tired as hell, but get paired against the dumbest ez in existence, and you're a mejai's support lux. So damn tired I started singing a reword of another one bites the dust, except it's another stack for the lux. Life's good :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games