Toribash
ok good to here ;) <3 <3 we are doing well for the moment ;) starting to be active again
-----
seeting up war jo flip to join ;)
Last edited by fragray; Apr 23, 2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys more activity, activity, activity!!! :-)

hope you are all doing well!

currently i can only be online here, as internet in vietnam is getting worse these days i cant get into the game due to high ping.

however..

lets beat the f**k out off this pages.. and burn one after another with our activity here.. its only a few more sites and we reach the 1000 .. so come on. lets do this over the weekend ! ;-)

any discussion is welcome.. about moves, cars, music, whatever topic you want to share.. but no spaming or bullshitting please!
so i will start these with an pretty interesting question. as i was not online for some time i would like to get known to everyone again. so tell me a bit about your self.. what you like etc .. but freeform please, no predone template!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Hi my name's monkeyishi i'm 25 and I'm addicted to grappling.
I came to toribash to find an out let for it and it seems I've developed another one. curretly looking for someone to do a highlight reel and art for a map campain that i've had on the back burner for a while now. i cook things for a living. Dead things just to be clear and yes I have been asked that before. in my spare time i hit people with swords while wearing 14th century armor, paint miniatures and toribash.
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
guys more activity, activity, activity!!! :-)

hope you are all doing well!

currently i can only be online here, as internet in vietnam is getting worse these days i cant get into the game due to high ping.

however..

lets beat the f**k out off this pages.. and burn one after another with our activity here.. its only a few more sites and we reach the 1000 .. so come on. lets do this over the weekend ! ;-)

any discussion is welcome.. about moves, cars, music, whatever topic you want to share.. but no spaming or bullshitting please!
so i will start these with an pretty interesting question. as i was not online for some time i would like to get known to everyone again. so tell me a bit about your self.. what you like etc .. but freeform please, no predone template!

i am literally a shithead .-. because today i fell down and landed on dogpoop ;~;

Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
I came to toribash to find an out let for it and it seems I've developed another one. curretly looking for someone to do a highlight reel and art for a map campain that i've had on the back burner for a while now. i cook things for a living. Dead things just to be clear and yes I have been asked that before. in my spare time i hit people with swords while wearing 14th century armor, paint miniatures and toribash.

that sounds kinda cool ^-^
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post

Great start!!

@ darker

I love your signature!!

So okay.
Now to my person.

My name is mobinladen, and please call me mobin.
Some of you might think what a stupit name. And yes I agree on that it is indeed stupid, but there is also a story behind it.
I used to play counterstrike we I was much younger, and at some day during that time 9.11 happens ( yes the terror act to the twin towers). And as I used to play the terrorist side in the counterstrike games friend called me mobinladen as my nickname is mo. So it is a mix of binladen and mo.
However I took it as my gaming name.. Well as I said
It is a stupid name.. Hahaha
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
LOL
I ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO OFFEND YOU SOMEHOW

OK, so. I'm monkeyapex, also known as Ben. I'm 16 and enjoy the finer things in life.

I enjoy nature, photography and I practically live and breath music. I am about to take my exams in about 2 weeks and I cannot tell you how tired I am.

Here are some of my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129231288@N08/

But you're name isn't mobin ._. it's mobsy <3 ;)

and like 99% of all you guys know who I am.. x)

Anyway I'm SJ aka Sebastian or MrSexuJunk - Alt ^^
I'm 17 years old turning 18 in november.
I don't really play tb anymore cause it's not as fun as it was a while ago..
I do art, like all of you may know.. perhaps..
I listen to loads of music, 99% of that music is EDM
Last edited by xXSJXx; Apr 25, 2015 at 12:19 AM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore