Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh look the one time I will probz ever side with speakesy.

He left, I think he has no right to post here, and he never requested clan ally on the thread.

Clan allies are shit anehweyz.

And I still hate shane.
And im doing this again.
Oh god plz stop me.

Plus he stole some clan members, what a backstabbing bi-
God I need to STOP doing that.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Mar 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Woah that almost got violent, thank th lord for that perfect time hyphen.
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Monkey I'm not wanted here. Why should I do something for the clan? I'm trying to be nice to you guys, but as you have all proved that you resort to name calling when a member leaves, why do you think you deserve it? Why should I take time out of MY day to work on the replays you guys made if the clan does not even consider me an ally? You called me a bitch! Absolute lack of respect and maturity on both you and speakesy's part. I was nothing but kind about leaving the clan, even said I didn't hate you guys. So please, tell me why you deserve to have this clan video.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Bloody hell guys, calm yaw tits.
If you want to be clan ally Shane, please ask, but the people who are single allies can post on your board, until then you'll have to just use your board or Skype if you want to talk to the rest of the clan.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Good one Alex ;)
but seriously if you want to rejoin you're going to have to make a better app and explain this whole thing.

and no to cheatayoaoslingpon (whatever his name is)
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Ok and here's the few main reasons why i left 1 there's no leadership in this clan anyone can do anything. 2 Its very inactive in game i want a clan its ingame. If you don't want me to re join thats ok. But i know that i fucked you guys for the best man tourney and im sozz about that i shouldn't of left but everyone is leaving and he clan is starting to crumble now. But in all respect you guys are a great group of guys and an awsome clan and i took that for grantit im sorry. ~alexbeast~
Last edited by alexbeast; Mar 27, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
^ spam 1 word .......………teehee
Mageer Moderated Message:
useless post spam, gg. ONE last chance to prove your self
Last edited by mageer; Mar 27, 2013 at 08:41 PM.