Toribash
hey guys, clan mates, friends, membros.

yes ive been off for quite a while since i am very busy IRl.
i will be online (ingame) from time to time so look out for me.
also i will post some more free heads on the forum, i dont want to sell them anymore as the most people still complaining about something even if it is a HQ head drawing and mapping whise.

however, i hope you understand that i might be inactive from time to time cuz lots of work IRL.

btw iam living now in Vietnam thats why i mihgt online when you guys have morning or wiseversa.

okay enough writing for now, need to get back to work..

writing you soon guys!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
@monkey ..

broken English? who? XD
thanks for saying i'am cute.
Btw.. where is your nipple picture?
yes my english is still off sometimes, and learning how to write with ten fingers instead of 4 does not make it better. sorry for that.... i hope you guys can still understand what i'am trying to tell you.

cheers.

btw: i've heard that this clan was fucking huge a few month ago? what the heck happens? not so many peoples anymore .

where is darker?
where is SJ?
Where is cheffchen?

monkey... why did you left? i mean you have been such a good leader?
come back and make this clan big again. :-)
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
@monkey ..

broken English? who? XD
thanks for saying i'am cute.
Btw.. where is your nipple picture?
yes my english is still off sometimes, and learning how to write with ten fingers instead of 4 does not make it better. sorry for that.... i hope you guys can still understand what i'am trying to tell you.

cheers.

btw: i've heard that this clan was fucking huge a few month ago? what the heck happens? not so many peoples anymore .

where is darker?
where is SJ?
Where is cheffchen?

monkey... why did you left? i mean you have been such a good leader?
come back and make this clan big again. :-)

mobin my boy ;~;
darker is inactive for maybe a few month (internet issues)
dunno about SJ
and cheff doesnt play tb anymore .-. (i cry every night)

Flip has a hard time
but you can trust frag he'll keep the clan alive til darker is back and can help again.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
mobin my boy ;~;
darker is inactive for maybe a few month (internet issues)
dunno about SJ
and cheff doesnt play tb anymore .-. (i cry every night)

Flip has a hard time
but you can trust frag he'll keep the clan alive til darker is back and can help again.

hmm... okay, good to hear that!

however to get some more new fresh members you should consider to go in game and do a recruiting server..
that's how i recruit most of the guys back in the days. guys like Sj and Cheff i recruit ingame.. :-) depending on my personal feeling.

just saying.. that this clan need to be more active again, ingame as well as inforum.

so maybe it would be a good thing to have both kind of people in the clan, like some are very active in forum but less in game, and the other viseversa (i have no clue how to write that).
got the point?

also some new fresh members are not that bad.. we have to give them the opportunity to grow with the clan, "grow into the clan" because when we give them the opportunity to grow they will become a very loyal member to the clan. at least some of them..
hope you guys understand my point of view.
i was gonna war tonight and tomorow recruit all day so ;) that is sorted more or less
once darker is back il put him back as leader and i will demote myself