Toribash
The south africa, it's the best africa's zone, i guess... Btw, that's cool, i don't know that much of African players, i guess that you're the 3rd one...
Im not South African im Mozambican :P
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Was I abit too mean on the recruitment thread?
I was already being nice
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Hi extreme my name is lololerz
Link wanted me to be active here and post but i didnt know what to post so i just hang out at the irc and saw chippy and kam.
Now i post here and just want to say hi
Hows the clan
~
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Am I to consider myself lucky to not be eaten by you yet?

i'll eat yours eventually
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Man, reflecting on everything, all the beautiful memories. I'm not sure I'm leaving toribash, but I'm on the verge of doing so, the clan and a couple others are "keeping" me here.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Lololerz View Post
Hi extreme my name is lololerz
Link wanted me to be active here and post but i didnt know what to post so i just hang out at the irc and saw chippy and kam.
Now i post here and just want to say hi
Hows the clan

Hey Lolly.
Clan's going good

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Man, reflecting on everything, all the beautiful memories. I'm not sure I'm leaving toribash, but I'm on the verge of doing so, the clan and a couple others are "keeping" me here.

I'm actually getting back into this game.
On top of Tf2, kf, RoM and Mabinogi.
Guys, this is a Bad Good news. I'm leaving. I feel uncomfortable here, and the other reasons are offensive. I won't post nor PM. I have loyalty, but I don't feel I'm good enough to be a member of extreme.
Last edited by Azure; Sep 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM.