Ranking
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Holy shit Jayce + Nidalee hurts a shittonne.
If you wanna have some fun, I'd highly recommend running it. I was jax top and 2v1'd this poke lane. Still beat them because I'm awesome. But was always low hp getting poked from the side under my own turret whilst farming.

They sucked dick.
I R IRONMAN
They sucked my dick.
;)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Speaking of ap nidalee, daxter99 challenged me to a 1v1:

My only death was from turret, i killed myself to go back

Also, the first 4 kills were done with just boots, and 2 dorans. And the 3rd and 4th kill he had a rabadonns

ggwp

kennen has low range pokes
the only person i know of that can match nids spear is varus, his goes about the same distance. if there is anyone else please tell me who.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
You picked 1 of 3 junglers that require no skill.

Others would be Fiddle and WW.

at level 20 (summoner level) I built Udyr full armor and 1 mogs. Dived anything, anywhere.

Hate how I just bought Hecarim and now he is free.
I'll just jungle as Skarner Voli and Shyvana for the week. Untill Hecarim isn't free. THEN I'LL JUNGLE HEC ERRY MATCH MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

Well my original jungle is Nocturne, he's fun. I play nocturne anywhere. Any lane, anything but support. With my runes/masteries I start off with boots and 3 pots but still have 1.00 attack speed. Starting with such high attack speed helps pull his passive enough to sustain until level 6 regardless of your enemies, and once you're level 6 (Or have the opportunity to use your E effectively) you can just kill everything. Turrets also seem to not be a problem, considering you can have 1.8ish attack speed by level 6-8. Early pushing + early kills = gg
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
the only person i know of that can match nids spear is varus, his goes about the same distance. if there is anyone else please tell me who.

Nobody.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Holy shit Jayce + Nidalee hurts a shittonne.

dodgin' all day \o/

even Viegar mid couldn't touch me as Brand, regardless how many times Malphite would try to gank me...

I'm playing a lot more Summoner's Rift now that I've randomly found a group of decent players that have a vent server... Brand op end game, got first quadra kill (almost penta as well)
FIRED UP
So I have three top champs in mind, riven, jayce and kha'zix, which one do you guys think I should buy?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So I have three top champs in mind, riven, jayce and kha'zix, which one do you guys think I should buy?

kha zix
I R IRONMAN
Kha'Zix can be very strong if you know how to play him, I also find him not "very" versatile but he can adapt to certain situations depending on what you put your ult points into.