Toribash
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
just to start a conversation and make you guys more active,
how did you guys start to play tb?
what was your first account?
when did you join?
why did you start playing tb (how have you guys found tb)?

i found toribash when i was looking for a martial arts simulator. not going to lie i'm well happy with what i found.
my first account is monkeyishi. i think i have an alt from when i forgot my account details.
May8 2008
mostly to try to use bjj in a game. slowly getting there though i've started getting into catch style wrestling.

also there is a man on fire films replay challenge so i'm going to put some akido replays up for feeed back as to what one i should send in. i've also decided i need an organisation system for my toribash replays
Attached Files
akido bifurcatedsfe.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
akido counter throw.rpl (57.9 KB, 4 views)
akido grapple decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
akido grapplerfdcvxc.rpl (60.0 KB, 2 views)
akido holyshitwersdf.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
akido legtwercxv.rpl (46.5 KB, 2 views)
akido lolnope.rpl (66.2 KB, 2 views)
akido thewrdsfcx.rpl (57.1 KB, 2 views)
akido wersdfcxv.rpl (57.6 KB, 2 views)
akido wewer34dffad.rpl (76.2 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
also there is a man on fire films replay challenge so i'm going to put some akido replays up for feeed back as to what one i should send in. i've also decided i need an organisation system for my toribash replays

pls dont kill me when we play together °-°

also hi you people ".^
only if you're rude. when is everyone usually on? I'd like to figure out a time for a in game clan meet up. i'm usually on after 10pm aus time and on and off during my days off. i'll need to wait till iget a regular rdo to know what days that will be.
i can be on everyday, im not that busy irl, im usually ingame from 8pm to 10pm GMT +0
and im always looking on the forum cuz why not ^^

oh and can someone help me with this replay .-.
Attached Files
#Reg - Death Valley.rpl (104.7 KB, 3 views)
hey guys,

some of you might now me others might not.

just want to let you know that i upload a free head, you only need to click the link below:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=510613

Have fun.

and see you in game maybe as iam not online that often due to bussienes IRL.

cheers
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
OMG Mobin *-* dont know if you remember me but i loved you back in the old days and still do now ^-^
Pidda's spirit animal