Toribash
oh my god fine ill get my money back...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
If you Change your name to something that isn't Ave or anything that doesn't contain Ave it sucks. ;_;

You mah Avepoo <3!

Anyway Home from school again.
Coming ingame little later today.

Playing BO 2...

fuck
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
then what the fuck should it be...

Change it to like one of the ninja turtle that seems legit i mean i cant be any worse than Soap ._. or change it to like ThunderBird or ThunderCunt or your name

-----

also i got bored and make an ok replay
Attached Files
Pretty Decent.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by mjishere123; Dec 13, 2012 at 04:05 PM.
|10th dan| |Sicker than the remix| |So damn sick of being so damn sick| |Doing it better than you could in your dreams|
Good morning everyone. Still lonely in the IRC... I guess that's okay though, people would call me crazy if they saw me talking to you, ya' know, because you are all ethereal.

Hopefully I will finish my new PC soon. Toribash is really putting hurting on my current junker. I guess I should do something distracting until my new parts come in.
Well... i think fade is a good name ;_;
Go for it ave, it's not they're decision.

Not including today ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL WOOOOOOO.
✡[Vibe]✡
I'm going to be on tonight, as I'm getting a day off school
tomorrow \o/
So /jo ethr, and if I'm afk the pass will be fagg

OH NO
Well I have been rejected from Ethereal. Well thanks for considering me anyway. It was really fun to hang out with you guys. I hope to do it more in the future. I'll GTFO now.
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
OH NO
Well I have been rejected from Ethereal. Well thanks for considering me anyway. It was really fun to hang out with you guys. I hope to do it more in the future. I'll GTFO now.

That's not awkward. ; -; Bye.

Originally Posted by mjishere123 View Post
ThunderCunt

I remember telling calling him Thundercunt when I first met him.
He should do it.