Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
there must be an explanation slip, you must investigate

*commencing investigation*

*beep*
*blooop*

*summarizing gathered data*

The answer is: You need to play more and gather new people.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

@Slip. Define: new.

Also, it would be nice to see Sahee and sum other RA players online again. I remember playing around with RA ( as well as with Alpha, Rawr and some other then badass ) players in late 2008/early 2009. Good, old times. When I finally get some skills to play as 'equals' ( more likely: not to be wiping out in first few turns ), you were already hard to find online and pretty much gone ( 2009 to early 2010 ). Nowadays, life becomes more and more overwhelming and it leaves me less and less time for toribash, which results in pretty unstable shape and makes me feel pretty damn frustated since I cannot play as good as I used to ( I am pretty damn inactive in-game since late 2010 ).
Darn, there should be totally a permament server for '07 and '08 players, I would enjoy the game hella more playing with 'elders' than current players.

tl;dr - Nostalgia much.
retired
i guess i agree with powas, we've sort of grown out of this game and left it behind, face it , we're dinosaurs now , but i wouldn't mind playing with old friends, for old times sake..
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
i guess i agree with powas, we've sort of grown out of this game and left it behind, face it , we're dinosaurs now , but i wouldn't mind playing with old friends, for old times sake..

The game just gets boring for me. The same stuff over and over, there's only so much you can do in a ragdoll game.

we could move the clan to steam or another platform/game ;o
Last edited by Slycooper; Nov 21, 2011 at 03:35 AM.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Said guy who was bitching about activness in addicted : d

back when I wasn't bored of the game
Its not that ive grown out of the game at all. I still love it i just suck at it now lol. And i work full time and have a life, so im not the most active person in the world anymore.

Regaurdless we do need "new" members.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aloha.im xaus. im "new" on this field, but my tori can kick very high tho. so i might be the best for you..?
LoL