Ranking
Well you can build ap and destroy them before they even get near you with nidalee. If they do get near you then Q and E them in tiger form, a two-shot kill.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Well you can build ap and destroy them before they even get near you with nidalee. If they do get near you then Q and E them in tiger form, a two-shot kill.

ok uhh, ap nidalee is an early-mid game champ...

if you think she's good all game, please die in a hole, i would prefer an ad raka who builds 6 phantom dancers tbh.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
No matter how defensive I try to get I always get mopped up by someone with like 6 phantom dancers anyone got any advice on this?.

Just build a Thornmail, Frozen Heart, or Randuin's Omen.

Also I have never won a single game with a Tristana on my team...so bad...

Also Nidalee is still useful late game...talking bout powerful heals, chunk-damage pokes...
If you say she fails late game to the point where she is equivalent to soraka with 6 pds...you're doing something wrong...(provided you have a poke team she's set for however long.) (but team fights will kinda suck seeing as you die in two seconds)
Last edited by Muur; Dec 29, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
DAMN.
I mostly run taric or poppy and tank up with most hp and armor giving items but to no avail I always get dropped by some assasin type with one third my hp simply from offensive power and speed. I'm new to this game but I really like it just hope the strategy's differ from this later.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Dose View Post

Speaking of ap nidalee, daxter99 challenged me to a 1v1:

My only death was from turret, i killed myself to go back

Also, the first 4 kills were done with just boots, and 2 dorans. And the 3rd and 4th kill he had a rabadonns

ggwp

inq.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I mostly run taric or poppy and tank up with most hp and armor giving items but to no avail I always get dropped by some assasin type with one third my hp simply from offensive power and speed. I'm new to this game but I really like it just hope the strategy's differ from this later.

With Taric all you have to do is stun the dude with 6PDs and you and your team could take him out in a second. With poppy just ult someone weak and handle him while he can't even touch you.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
ok uhh, ap nidalee is an early-mid game champ...

if you think she's good all game, please die in a hole, i would prefer an ad raka who builds 6 phantom dancers tbh.

AP nid is never 'good' but there are some people that really know how to play her.
I R IRONMAN
yeah hippy i know, hell, i used to be an asshole as ap nid, hitting dem max q's for over 1k damage is crazy. but it's just that i do no like the ap nids i've seen since 2-3 months ago, since thats basically when it all started to screw up. i play ad bruiser nid nowadays.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Holy shit Jayce + Nidalee hurts a shittonne.
If you wanna have some fun, I'd highly recommend running it. I was jax top and 2v1'd this poke lane. Still beat them because I'm awesome. But was always low hp getting poked from the side under my own turret whilst farming.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks