Ranking
I am learning programming at the very moment B) We have our own laptops in class without restricted access to stuff.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
silly

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard shitting up the place with his toribash faggotry. you picked the wrong day to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the admin (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the toribash irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing hampa about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered
WELL... fine )O)

Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
I heard programming is hard.

Is it or did you just start?

As I see it, it's only taught in one way which can make it hard for most people.
What we're doing is just learning by ourselves but with the teacher providing material and sometimes reading for us.
Other than that I'd say it's easy if you pick the right programming code to learn.
HTML and CSS is super easy for example.
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 24, 2014 at 01:55 PM.
I am learning programming at the very moment B) We have our own laptops in class without restricted access to stuff.

Noice, you lucky swdish princess
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Heh, he even found my ascii art. Hi Tim, missed you :o

World!!! Long time no see, buddy!!! How've you been? :>
Oh WorldEater, I've been here the entire time, silly

Lawl.

There must be a lot of under-the-table masturbation in your class.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
There must be a lot of under-the-table masturbation in your class.

Nah man, that ain't Swedes. We stick to the old ways.
Cthulhu fhtagn.
Cthulhu fhtagn.

Cthulhu fhtagn????

Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit