Toribash
c: I Know, Vin Vin Can Change Her Mood Pretty Fast, And Btw Blue! Brotha :3 Are Ye Done Whit My Head? <3
-----
Evryone Died Again?
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Apr 27, 2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol

seriously im so low on tc.. its gonna take ages until i have all the texture items...
i dont even have the relax and force colour i want yet.. :/
what would you guys do in my situation ...to get cheered up
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.
Well, I Bought Tc Looong Time Ago, Then I Had My Vampire F And R And Full Amethyts Set, But I Had them Layign There And On Me When I Was Inactive for 6 Months, Then I Had Trouble Sellign Ext Bla Bla, Im Not Sayign Go And Buy Tc, But You Should Duel, Bet, Tourney, Bountys, Make Texutres, Banners, Avvys, They Bring In Good Tc, And You Need 30k For Full 128, Then Alteast 10k For Full 128 Texutre, then Like 1-5k for Head, then It Depends On The Force And Relax You want, I Got Full 128, But I Accidnelty Sended It To Wrong Accoutn And Im Not Watign For One Off The Sily Billy Admins To Respodn On My Report And Pm And Send It Back... ¬_¬
lol

gnight guys

Have fun tomorrow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Elderorb: The fastest and safest ways to earn TC are marketing, tourneys and selling art. I don't recommend marketing until you have something like 1-2k. Buy sets, unpack them and sell the items alone.

Nagato + Everybody else: Good night :3