Ranking
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
The Chris set should be able to be sold for something around 150k-200k.
The Membrane set should be able to sold for something close to 100k-150k I would think.

You would really just have to wait on someone who has that kind of TC that is willing to pay that much for the sets because they like the artists, etc.

I was thinking of paying around $40 for it, because the Chris set sold for $50 and there was no previous owners on this set, + it's made by membrane.. not sure if that's a good deal or not
Originally Posted by 6ixGod View Post
I was thinking of paying around $40 for it, because the Chris set sold for $50 and there was no previous owners on this set, + it's made by membrane.. not sure if that's a good deal or not

Current times, no one really pays that much for art.
If you really really really wanted the set, I would buy it. If you were buying it to try to resell for profit, I wouldn't bother as it could take quite a while to find someone willing to pay that much for a set (could happen quite fast, but unlikely) and you would be better off spending that $40-$50 buying just TC to use to buy/sell items to profit from.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post
head toribopper?

I bought this from market for 6k and 7k
Then spam to anyone and no one offer more then 8k each for it
How much is
QS force
Pharos Lax
Bunny ears?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
How much is