Toribash
Come Stalk Me
Hello! My name is Tyler and I come from Florida(GMT-5). I am a very intelligent little 13 year old and do random crap like learned to code and other things, did I mention I am taking Algebra and Spanish 1? What I prefer to do when I am not shoving my face in front of my laptop screen is playing a small sport named lacrosse. This is how I got my name, it does not mean tk laxitive bro, it means tk-lax-bro "x as in cross".

About My Lacrosse "Career" (Cause you care)
My position is goalie and have lead my team to become 2nd in the state with my amazing save in the semi-finals. I have traveled around the country and have played tourneys in Georgia and have traveled to Boston before. After every tournament I always have another bruise to poke at when I am bored in class.

About me in Toribash
When you see me in Toribash I am probably just screwing around talking to friends or playing some mushu or akikido. I also do some crap parkour and can make cool plays about me playing with some purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. I also do tourneys when they pop up. But my most favorite out of everything is playing some random ass mods with some friends. I began Toribash in the mid 2015's and have been pretty consistent on playing. Except when I was pretty inactive around December and January, this though was because I was spending time with family and other shit like that.

How/Why I got here
Before I even though about Origin I was in this clan called "ITech" or "Immortal Technology" I decided to leave this clan when after I searched up the clan rank I realized it wasn't even on the Clan List. After that I went on the servers to see if any of my two friends (KaZy and Paradis3) were on. After that I found KaZy trying out for Origin. After a few hours I tried out and made it in. So in summary, thanks KaZy for showing me to this clan. I feel like I can help out the clan by showing people some fun mods to play on and every once in a while teach someone or help someone on something. I am not the best money maker and can not help out the bank.

Tyler, Out
Attached Files
Run2.rpl (185.6 KB, 3 views)
No hand suplex.rpl (83.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tklaxbro; May 31, 2016 at 04:22 AM.
Originally Posted by PurpleHelx View Post
Hey. I wanted to join your clan for a while actually. I usually snoop around the toribash forums and i saw this clan. It looked awesome and I wanted to join. I was actually told how to join from Ray. He said to apply here so here I am. In case your wondering im usually on every weekday from 3 to 8 and all day on weekends. I usually play on all Akido mods and classic. I have pretty good experience with tori bash and have been playing since March. I know I sound rubbish but believe me I have gotten good. I usually trick,spar, and fight. I really hope you'll accept me into your clan cause I'm ready

If your going to apply, READ THE FIRST POST! This is an obvious NO
-----
Originally Posted by tklaxbro View Post
Come Stalk Me
Hello! My name is Tyler and I come from Florida(GMT-5). I am a very intelligent little 13 year old and do random crap like learned to code and other things, did I mention I am taking Algebra and Spanish 1? What I prefer to do when I am not shoving my face in front of my laptop screen is playing a small sport named lacrosse. This is how I got my name, it does not mean tk laxitive bro, it means tk-lax-bro "x as in cross".

My position is goalie and have lead my team to become 2nd in the state with my amazing save in the semi-finals. I have traveled around the country and have played tourneys in Georgia and have traveled to Boston before. After every tournament I always have another bruise to poke at when I am bored in class.

About me in Toribash
When you see me in Toribash I am probably just screwing around talking to friends or playing some mushu or akikido. I also do some crap parkour and can make cool plays about me playing with some purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. I also do tourneys when they pop up. But my most favorite out of everything is playing some random ass mods with some friends. I began Toribash in the mid 2015's and have been pretty consistent on playing. Except when I was pretty inactive around December and January, this though was because I was spending time with family and other shit like that.

How/Why I got here
Before I even though about Origin I was in this clan called "ITech" or "Immortal Technology" I decided to leave this clan when after I searched up the clan rank I realized it wasn't even on the Clan List. After that I went on the servers to see if any of my two friends (KaZy and Paradis3) were on. After that I found KaZy trying out for Origin. After a few hours I tried out and made it in. So in summary, thanks KaZy for showing me to this clan. I feel like I can help out the clan by showing people some fun mods to play on and every once in a while teach someone or help someone on something. I am not the best money maker and can not help out the bank.

Tyler, Out

Other then some immaturity in the application this seems to be ok. You did a great job at talking about your out of game life and keeping the in game skill to a minimum. Try not to say what you cant do for the clan because that can change peoples opinions quight quickly if your not careful. Other then that, you did a great job with your in game skill. My vote is a Yes
Last edited by Hecate; May 31, 2016 at 04:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tyler, your app was pretty good the lay out was nice you have everything we need and you didnt brag about yourself XD your ingame skill was pretty good

my vote is a yes
Last edited by Karen; May 31, 2016 at 04:35 AM.
Come Stalk Me

About me in Toribash

How/Why I got here

Tyler, Out

You need to find some discipline when posting on the forums, some people don't think very much of vulgarity. Teamwork is a major role in a clan so the fact that you play lacrosse means you have had some practice at being in a team.

I vote no,
You should be aware of what you type, Attention to detail is a fairly large part of Toribash.
Originally Posted by killerwaffl View Post
You need to find some discipline when posting on the forums, some people don't think very much of vulgarity.

Will indeed watch out
Originally Posted by Gumpert60 View Post
Hello everyone [origin members and leaders]

WHY I choose [Origin]

I choose the clan because i always see the [Origin] members online and make wars and etc..i join (Tv) clan yesterday but i get out since all of there members are always offlline while [Origin] members always active and online and all members of [Origin] is Good and talk to anybody like ahh Good person

MY SKILLS

Am i play toribash form 2 years i think i know i am black belt but i have expert skills i tested by [Origin] members and co-leader and i win in the Test , i win many tourneys and Gm tourneys + Betting server and Decapprizes also many duels item and TC etc.. . i bet elite belt and custom and 10th Dan black and so on , so i am perfect

What I can contribute to the clan

I can talk to you guys and be friendly all the time , also i can help u in the war but i have some problem with mushu mod

About Me

I am very good person i have 2 steams account 1 i play it toribash and the other play on it CS:GO i like to play CS:GO since i have a fun Time when i play it same thing in toribash also play non-steam CS 1.6 i am pro in CS 1.6 i like to have many friends in my life and TY

Extra information

i like adventure TIme and play computer btw i hope u [Origin] accept me in your clan and don't reject me or i will be SAd

Done By: Gumpert60
And thank you

I don't have time to write all the mistakes in your app, so i'll just say no.

Originally Posted by PurpleHelx View Post
Hey. I wanted to join your clan for a while actually. I usually snoop around the toribash forums and i saw this clan. It looked awesome and I wanted to join. I was actually told how to join from Ray. He said to apply here so here I am. In case your wondering im usually on every weekday from 3 to 8 and all day on weekends. I usually play on all Akido mods and classic. I have pretty good experience with tori bash and have been playing since March. I know I sound rubbish but believe me I have gotten good. I usually trick,spar, and fight. I really hope you'll accept me into your clan cause I'm ready

I say no.
-----
Come Stalk Me

About me in Toribash

How/Why I got here

Tyler, Out

I agree with Prince, there was some immaturity, but atleast you did a normal application not just one sentence. If you can post on the forums like once in two days, i think we'll find you a place in this clan. I say yes.
Last edited by D3ive; May 31, 2016 at 06:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Why I want to join Origin: know a few peeps that have joined and yah know that name doe >.> Origin" The beginning of Rasis......Um ye"
Who are u SOLDIER: I'm an Avid Abd'er and parkour'er I love toribash have played it for Ehhhh A rough 6 years I'm not very good at anything outside Toribash I have my good and bad days (Like every1 else) IM NORMAL, I love to listen to people rage at toribash and I love to watch myself rage but that's me

Red Monkeys totally don't wander around in a purple forest (Of Jesus' dog named rex's) bumholes (yes he has 4) ;-; don't h8 appsi8
Originally Posted by Paradis3 View Post
Why I want to join Origin: know a few peeps that have joined and yah know that name doe >.> Origin" The beginning of Rasis......Um ye"
Who are u SOLDIER: I'm an Avid Abd'er and parkour'er I love toribash have played it for Ehhhh A rough 6 years I'm not very good at anything outside Toribash I have my good and bad days (Like every1 else) IM NORMAL, I love to listen to people rage at toribash and I love to watch myself rage but that's me

Red Monkeys totally don't wander around in a purple forest (Of Jesus' dog named rex's) bumholes (yes he has 4) ;-; don't h8 appsi8

I say no.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

you did not add enough info at all my vote is a no

You did not add a proper amount of information. Your reason for wanting to join means nothing to me. For thoes reasons and and much much more my vote is NO