Toribash
k, i was thinkin since our story and also da signs of martials that a cool symbol would be a yin yang surrounded by a dragon?thoughts?also soon i'll post some replays
ha funny ending to this replay , and happy 4th of july
Attached Files
Dont fall on me.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
Here we go. I will spend a few warnings here. We need more than ever the activity of all, specially in the clan thread because many members are active in game but not in forum. So complicated. Say when they are inactive and if they are not active in forum may not participate in future events.
-----
Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
k, i was thinkin since our story and also da signs of martials that a cool symbol would be a yin yang surrounded by a dragon?thoughts?also soon i'll post some replays

Yin yang... cool.
Last edited by Arakata; Jul 5, 2015 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Here we go. I will spend a few warnings here. We need more than ever the activity of all, specially in the clan thread because many members are active in game but not in forum. So complicated. Say when they are inactive and if they are not active in forum may not participate in future events.
-----

Yin yang... cool.

nice I would like to see a wip of it
i found a pic on google that looked perfect
-----
it had yin yang a dragon a peepz martial arting it up
Last edited by Dogzy; Jul 5, 2015 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Onsola, I wanted to inform you about my inactivity. I am going on holidays on this Wednesday so I won't post and play. Maybe if I'll have access to internet I'll post sth. But as I said to Arakata on pm, I'll try to be as active as I can untill I go. I'll be back in 3 weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Ok guys. Comming back home, we choosed to go home becouse, home sweet home!. Cya!

Great you are back just in time.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.