Endurance Onslaught 6.0
same from me chab
please label ur replays appropriately

!!

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
im a little confused about this new system like is it like player profiles or can i still say yeah from me.
while were at it the whole saying it undercover was neato cause it kept it tidy but i believe letting the applicants know why we say know would be better than just letting them know they were declined and to try again later

also yh to chab, hes really good at striking (played a lot with hentai and stuff so striking is in his genes)

also https://my.mixtape.moe/fxurfc.rpl or attachment
mixtape renames it to something that sounds like a virus
Attached Files
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
The only change is that instead of a free-form app, they use the form on the OP.

And instead of them choosing what replays they want to show us, we are requiring more skill specific replays that demonstrate the applicant has the minimum skill to be in the org.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
are you guys open to teaching aswell? I played a bit with kozmo just awhile ago, he was basically teaching me and stuff, then he said join TA, you'll learn alot. So just making sure, is this org. just purely people with amazing aikido skills or also for people that are willing to learn it?
It's a mix of the two however, being a member might require learning a few techniques beforehand. Just follow the application format on the OP and you should be fine.

That being said, you don't necessarily need to be a member to get help from any of us. Just pm any of the council members or any member willing to help for that matter and we'll get back to you on the times we can help.
Our resources are available to everyone too, being a member just entitles you to compete in the Tiers, Chit Chat and other general communication on the board.
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Can us council just agree on letting chab in here rn?

hehe :~)

thanks guys, glad to be here.