Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
Haha, how'd you know I had a Detroit shirt on?

Yeah, I heard about Bowie. It seems everyone is dying, eh?

Every time we say eh, we should make it bold.

I watch a lot of hockey, EH.
~AQOURS~
MAPLE SYRUP UNITED
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
i like that ideaeh?

yeah im sad David Bowie died :/ my mom litterally cried she loved David Bowie. i cri ery tim

Yeah, my parents were devastated.
A lot of people were really sad about it at the university, and I felt bad because I had never heard of him before D:

pls don't hate me D:

also also Pidgey, you need to work on this ban thing. Can't have you banned every week now can I? step yo game up
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You look exactly how I pictured you.

this is my look of disapproval (im the one in plad)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
A lot of people were really sad about it at the university, and I felt bad because I had never heard of him before D:

pls don't hate me D:

also also Pidgey, you need to work on this ban thing. Can't have you banned every week now can I? step yo game up

It's my body and I can do what I want with it!

But seriously, i'll work on it, I might be going through a phase?
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
yeah just keep them to 1 a month max haha

on a little bit more serious note, scamming is a big nono. If you get banned for scamming again, I might have to kick you. :v
Well now that we are showing our faces, warning your eyes might melt because you haven't seen anything so hideous ; D I'm the one on the left

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=50

Also sorry guys for being so inactive. Culminating and exam time in school oh boy dosent that sound like fun :V might fail a class this semester idk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
You look exactly how I pictured you.

this is my look of disapproval (im the one in plad)

pic

dayum jing you be hot
didn't picture you at all like that though
yeah just keep them to 1 a month max haha

on a little bit more serious note, scamming is a big nono. If you get banned for scamming again, I might have to kick you. :v

I could explain the story behind meh ban if it'd make me seem a bit less devilish.

Storyyy

You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.