Toribash
I hereby second ian's motion. Glad to have you but I'm keeping my eye on you. I'm really lost on how you edit replays anyways if you don't like the way it looks, I'm not all too tech savy, could someone explain how you go back and edit a replay? I just saw this when watching numbers live stream a few days ago and was wondering. Much love for [u]<3
when looking at a replay press ' e ' if you have no momentum or movements after you press
' e ' open back up that replay and do it again.
after you edit it you can edit it more or save it . nothing much too it

I also made my own vip thingy tell me if you like it
Last edited by Internet; Mar 6, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
Hey internet, whats up? I think you should do more streaming, Your funny and make the server feel more cheery.
Hey Beta i'm just about to PM you the link to download my replays for the video. I am most likely going to be sending some more once i finish them.
-----
Welcome to [u] Ziro.
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Mar 6, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
yes i did
-----
the longest spar ever made in torbash.
Last edited by MagikerN; Mar 6, 2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
Hey internet, whats up? I think you should do more streaming, Your funny and make the server feel more cheery.

Yea maybe , I wasnt the one streaming I was just commentating. was really fun
maybe ill ask eregon to do some next weekend ? sound good
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post

Laxo, i do stream as offen as i can i just cant find a good server sometimes <3

Add me on skype and ill pm u when im streamin.

Email : eregonv1@ymail.com
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1