Toribash
Of choose your vote counts you're the leader, look as far as all this guideline stuff is concerned with me do what you can when you can
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Oni already has more respect than you, Zay >.>

What's with all these fancy people applying to phantom all of a sudden lol

Die.

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
My vote doesn't count

Mine does, because I'm the clan Zayex. Not every clan has a Zayex, but when a clan has a Zayex, that clan is blessed by the ancients for all eternity.

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Of choose your vote counts you're the leader, look as far as all this guideline stuff is concerned with me do what you can when you can

I have no idea what you just said brah.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
this just took a turn for the weird. I'm grateful for the positive remarks, and would be more than willing to stick around. I only have a couple of things that need be explained.

First off, yes I'm young that is a given. To go so far as to considered me a dream smitten kid who doesn't really know what he wants, I think that is a bit too much of a book cover judging. As for why Downstem didn't suggest me, I would imagine it is because until quite recently, I was trying to recruit him to TPC or ThePieClan. I left said clan on account of my busy schedule, and the fact that TPC is dying. I do not get on as often as I would like, but always daily at least. Unfortunately TPC was too inactive for me to enjoy whilst playing this game so sporadically.

Also about the MMA MMO, if I did not properly explain the current development level this game is at I apologize. Me and 4 buddies of mine who are all into some different field of dev. and design, began maybe a month ago. We are by far no where near having an alpha testable, or even a playable game yet. It is purely in the mapping and planning stages.

Anyway rant complete, I'll be around in game and on IRC. I will attempt to be more forum active, but often my schedule will prevent more than a couple hours a day.
Chikinsoop: First, please tell me you are using an alt account. Second, no one was judging your 'book by its cover' but the contents of it. Third, you just told us that you have trouble being active, which is what we are looking for. Your explanation did not advance your standing with me, in fact, it concretes my original opinion.

MrRobson: I vote no. Egos need not apply to phantom.
What oni said, that ego will only serve to well...inflate your item ego and give us a bad name.

Zay: i was merely saying everybody just be active when you can.
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
Hello fine gentlemen, i would like to enquire about joining the phantom clan.
I am a black belt with amazing skill, love for all mods, but mostly aikido.
I was a part of the pure clan before, but quit because my help was unappreciated and they raged at me because i was recruiting people when i was just a "member".
I have played on my brothers account and gathered up some forum knowledge and in game skill. I am a black belt now but have more skill and knowledge about the game than a normal second dan black belt. I come from western australia, with a GMT of 9 plus, i like nature, camping and sport. i am 18 and will take initiative and readily take any responsibilities . I learn fast and will be willing to help new members in game.
I Have a great understanding of the forums and im very active.
I will follow all orders and remain loyal, i will donate tc and will get along will all members of this great establishment.
Thank You For Reading My Application, yours sincerely, Mr Robson.
Phantom Rules!

No , for the simple reason, you did not hang-out with us via IRC. We do have requirements for this clan, and you do not meet them. sorry
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
That's not a requirement to join, oni's the only one that's done that pretty much. I think down, may have as well.
[03:05] * chikinsoop (webchat@E159617D.5CF1B865.DB0EAE65.IP) has joined #phantom
[03:05] <chikinsoop> howdy

he was on for 20 minutes talking to Stellar
FIRED UP
I told Robin he could apply.
I'm not going to say anything about his application though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation