Toribash
Found this hot replay from a while back.
I strongly urge you to listen to this song while watching this replay!

Attached Files
leilak_aikidopron.rpl (65.8 KB, 28 views)
Did some deltabox recently, great mod.

Also, doing a manipulation replay at the moment and that first kick is way harder than I though because I'm ghosting a bit too much D:
Attached Files
leilak_deltahard.rpl (84.9 KB, 26 views)
leilak_deltahard2.rpl (79.7 KB, 19 views)
leilak_notdonespazz.rpl (111.6 KB, 27 views)
Just a little wip i'm working on, unfortunately i've soon realized that i should have changed setting in order to get a better angle.
Long story short, is any of you able to rotate uke of 180° editing this replay?

Generally would have been sufficient to set engageplayerpos: 0,0,0,0,2,0 or 0,-2,0,0,0,0 but somehow it does not work.
Attached Files
rotateuke.rpl (63.4 KB, 32 views)
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Just a little wip i'm working on, unfortunately i've soon realized that i should have changed setting in order to get a better angle.
Long story short, is any of you able to rotate uke of 180° editing this replay?

Generally would have been sufficient to set engageplayerpos: 0,0,0,0,2,0 or 0,-2,0,0,0,0 but somehow it does not work.

Did you erase all the position information? Changing engage distance, rotation, position, etc. etc. in the replay file doesn't change the actual replay position unless you force it to recalculate the player positions by removing the POS lines.

I think. You might want to back up the replay if you attempt that, I haven't had to change positions in a replay file for a while, so my memory of how I did it is rusty, and it might have changed since I've done it :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by tl;dr
I've already tried that unsuccesfully.
On the last version i have of that replay it seems to me that as if the joints are in the right position instead the texture parts are reversed
(as if they should be if i hadn't edited the engageplayerpos) and they move to their right spot only during the first 10-20 frames.

EDIT: I guess that an example of what i mean is much more eloquent.
Long story short, can't make the body parts face towards the right way although i've already edited the engageplayerpos.
Attached Files
mmmmm.rpl (45.5 KB, 26 views)
Long gone
Advocatus Diaboli: A tribute to Oracle's antiquity replay.
Attached Files
Master - Advocatus Diaboli.rpl (132.0 KB, 24 views)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Thanks to numbers for making me do single player...
me no likey, but in any case here it is.
Also some erthtk stuff because, in leilak's words, it's a man's mod
For some reason the 2nd one says it's against uke, but it should be against swetaros o.o
Attached Files
#erth twittering old women.rpl (223.4 KB, 17 views)
#erth tk edz.rpl (68.6 KB, 17 views)
#erthtk bewmstick tiem.rpl (87.7 KB, 19 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Beautiful skeet on that first replay, have no idea why it shows you and uke in the taekkyon replay (perhaps a bug).
Also, just posting a collaboration between me and largekilla including my second 5dm hit ever. MnM's
Attached Files
Mourning and Melancholia's.rpl (548.2 KB, 26 views)
Long gone