View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Banned for making me lol.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
/THREAD GOD FUCKING DAMMIT STOP POSTING IN THIS STUPID THREAD THAT'S BEEN REMADE SO MANY TIMES ON SO MANY DIFFERENT BOARDS IF I HAVE TO KEEP SAYING /THREAD I'M GOING TO SMASH SOMEBODY'S FACE IN AND THEIR TEETH WITH FLY OUT THEIR ASS UNTIL ONE GETS STUCK AND CLOGS UP THE WHOLE ASS AND SHIT PILES UP OVER TIME AND YOU EXPLODE AS EVERY PIECE OF YOUR BODY FLIES AROUND THE WORLD FOR ORPHANS TO SCAVENGE AND SELL, RATHER THAN SELLING THEIR BODIES. I HOPE EVERYONE WHO POSTS AFTER THIS ONE IS ASHAMED.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

what
also tl;dr
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Try ask mod for close thread?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
FUCK YOU.

Bad boyfriend c:
Last edited by Chris; Jan 18, 2011 at 09:59 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
:c

;~;