Toribash
I know what uchia is saying, shemen is known t be very harsh =P look at it like this guys, he's a high belt, decent post count, admits he has room to improve, and is respectful.

(Not sure if I got voting rights ) but i vote yes
Retired player
sorry if i made mistakes, but i know im not perfect, i have lots of room to improve,
and like i said ingame, i thought clans were about family and friendship, not about insulting eachother or pulling eachothers strings, i lost it abit ad im sorry thesecret for insulting you....
Originally Posted by ThatHurt View Post
I know what uchia is saying, shemen is known t be very harsh =P look at it like this guys, he's a high belt, decent post count, admits he has room to improve, and is respectful.

(Not sure if I got voting rights ) but i vote yes

Haha yea shemen is known to troll but I was surprised it actually sounds like he was being completely nice this time so the fault is on uchi

Anyways: Uchi don't worry about it, just play me when we get time and we'll go from there.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
ok umm we call each other dumbasses all teh time so why ask that recrutes treat us anydiffrently then we treat each other
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
mert im sorry, but i dont understand to part where your defending this person.
i would like to remind you your place if you know it, if not click the clan tab.

inside the clan is diferent from outside of the clan, i can see rigth now that your weak in loyalty.

And im pretty sure u cant back up the fact of the constant dumbass calling, i alrdy said this conversation was over.