Toribash
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Ootogi lol. The reasoning lies in the fact that you're extremely skilled and intelligent, but the app isn't, although I say yes :P

Did some ip looking up, moeTHEpR0 shares accounts with the usernames: "moe1932" and "xXcrazyn3ssXx"

I'm not too fond of this app at all :/

Glow i am moeTHEpR0 and moe1932 but not xXcrazyn3ssXx who is this and you write you say yes so you'r answer is yes or no because i want to know if i am accepted or rejected
Originally Posted by moeTHEpR0 View Post
Here is my application Glow:

Art:Making textures

posts number: 5
why you want to join?:because i want to be in a clan and to meet new friends here
why we whould to pick you?:because i am friendly and helpful kind too please let me join
btw i love freestyle applications

I hate that shit!
-----
Originally Posted by moeTHEpR0 View Post
Glow i am moeTHEpR0 and moe1932 but not xXcrazyn3ssXx who is this and you write you say yes so you'r answer is yes or no because i want to know if i am accepted or rejected

New post here.
Well, patient, and she said NO
Last edited by glOw; Mar 11, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
Yeh ok.

Shhh.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Hey Glow, I would like to join because I want to know the members and meet new people. I also want to do more on toribash so I want to participate in clan events as well. I'm willing to do anything to stay in this clan like post at least this number of times in a week or day or whatever is necessary. I know I seem kind of a troll on wibbles but really, I am a good kid when you get to know me. So what do you think?
Originally Posted by Ootogi View Post
Name: Kelvin
Reason for desire to join: I always wanted to.
Strengths: Practicing peaceful ways to play.
Belt: Unknown.

:>

no because you're supposed to be quit
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up