Toribash
Originally Posted by shiik View Post
Nationality: English
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Preferred mods: aikido, wushu, judo, running (unfourtunately i have no replays as i lost them when i downloaded the new version)
Old Clans: Reflex
Why do you want to join?: i think that urban is a great clan and i think that i would grow, if i were part of it, into a much greater player
What kind of skills would you bring to Urban?: i would bring skills in a range of mods, not just my favourites that i have specified, i especially love working on madmans. i know that there is always room for improvement, and i see the only way to improve o my full potential is thru urban.
Other Qualities: i am kind in-game and curteous to others. I do judo and try and incorperate that into my playing. i am also taking GCSE art and could help out in that way.

thank you for reading this application

We're not a school. Also many many grammar mistakes, unimpressive clan history, and a few other minor details... so it's a no.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
a no from me too, i just glimpsed straight at his post count = P
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic55895_1.gif[/SIGPIC]
Can we add a post count of like 50 or 100 to apply, so we can avoid all these new players that decide to apply right away.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
ok, thanks, but, 40757, i cant see any grammar mistakes with that. also, am i allowed to re-apply later when i become a more frequent poster and stuff? i know, after posting i did wonder if i had said to much about becomning better :S soz bout that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
It's mostly capitalization errors but I saw a few spelling errors and text talk in there too.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Somthing i also think should be concidered a rule..

We Can't Alow dinosaurs in human costumes to join Urban. So future appliers now has to prove to us that they are not dinosaurs. Capish.

Coco out
[Urban]|OLDA
^That is not even a fucking rule in Urban...
thats a law
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student

Nationality: Uruguayan

Belt: 7thdan Black Belt

Preferred Mods: Wushu, Judo, Taekkyon

Old Clans: Latin

Why do you want to join?: I think Urban is a very good clan. Anyone can expect great things from UrbanUnit.
Also, it has experience in everything. Its not a new clan. It has great members that I could trust perfectly without doubting.
I’m not considering me as the perfect user. But I think I would be some kind of useful.
I know my clan history is not large. I’ve only been in one clan. But for a pretty good time.
Another thing is that I’m an active member in Forum, IRC, and In-Game. And I can difference between what is wrong and what is right. (No infraction History).
I’m a “teacher” in the Unibash as you can see. So I think I could be bringing into the clan pretty good skills in Wushu (as im teacher of Wushu)

What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: As I said, im teacher. So I could somehow, benefit the clan for my actions.
I’m not a good artist. So you won’t expect much from me on art/textures. I only once made a set. (I could link it later)

Other Qualities: I’m an experienced user. I’m trustworthy and loyal.
I’m always ready for helping people, and disposed too.

Replays:
Attached Files
YouaredeaD - Decap.rpl (41.3 KB, 18 views)
YouaredeaD - Double.rpl (60.6 KB, 13 views)
YouaredeaD - Madman 2.rpl (147.2 KB, 14 views)
YouaredeaD - Madman Replay.rpl (134.4 KB, 12 views)
YouaredeaD - Wushu Kick.rpl (30.1 KB, 14 views)
lol wut