Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Any word on my app?

You were accepted. Everyone else (except the people who just made apps, like zapekk and someone else) was rejected. Feel free to try again in a month.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Well i don't know why Holotor haven't uploaded replays yet.
I was sick atm then but it still wen't pretty decent.

fuck
Well thanks guys, I appreciate it. Will do my best to be active etc.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Welcome elo

*Beta slowly walks away from stalking the TA forums which he should probably be more active in*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I've been looking at this org for a short while, and finally made the decision to apply. Here we go:

I am a unibash ingame teacher, although am not currently giving classes. When I was, I gave aikido lessons to anybody who signed up (including a few of your current members, like azuremage and mocrogunz). Aikido is a really fun mod, imo; I'm always experimenting and willing to learn more. My activity is high on the forums and in irc, however; I don't have as much time to play ingame as I'd normally like to, which is why I'm not currently giving uni classes. Atm, I'm not in any other alive org.

Posted some replays below. One of them was against beta (<3), seeing as you like to test people against your members.
Attached Files
beta.rpl (85.0 KB, 9 views)
grey.rpl (74.3 KB, 8 views)
abd4.rpl (79.3 KB, 8 views)
aikido5.rpl (68.0 KB, 9 views)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Yes, so much approval great attitude, great player.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos