Toribash
Hi, I am white belt I wanted to join a good clan and someone told me to go to Alpha I hope u accept me as a new player.
I have decided to make a app to this clan: Hi there, my name Is Daniel Moss, my ingame name is mossd , I am looking for a family clan that's chilled and active, I feel I might have found myself In the right place for that. I am 10 years old, my birthday is the 10th December 2004, im skilled in some mods aswell : mushu,aikidio,abd. I am VARY ingame active, I mean vary vary. im vary fourm active but I mostly read, I don't post unless I feel it will make something positive happen in some way. I have 3 other accounts this is my main account this account has been in a number of clans: (onepiece) (MOFF) (Smile) (Haunted) (Death) and [Nitro] (TiP) (Menace). I left
(onepiece) because it was mostly inactive. I left (MOFF) because again there were inactive then I left (Haunted) the 1st time is because there wasn't much players inside that clan the 2nd time is because I got in a fight with the leader. After that i left (Smile) because everyone was kicked out of. i left tip cause i didnt like them menace died.I want to join alpha because alpha is an amazing clan which i would like to join.

~Mossd
Last edited by Danny; Jul 12, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
He beat Cheshire 3 time guys. He's a good catch! Don't let this one get away.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Alpha
I've been trying to get close with you all for the past forever and now that I'm not in Nitro anymore I was gonna give it a shot.(if I don't get accepted could I be an ally(if possible))
Don't worry it's not c/p

Since nobody has done a poem I would like to start

There once was a boy named Tyler at the age of 14
Started watching videos of modern warfare 3
He is active on skype and everything near
But never once on there had he shed a tear
His birthday is September, 7 of the 2000
His first real clan started with nitro
And now 8 months later he must start from ground zero
If I join this clan it would really be an honor
I've been looking up to this clan since...forever
I play other game I will list in a bit
But if you do not like these game I will commit (with toribash ;))
Tf2, gmod, toribash ,youtube and csgo really take up my day
And from youtube I hate seeing
People doing the nay-nay
When school starts Ingame I won't be as active
But forums will be a different story ; just like this app
My favorite music is rap
My favorite animal is cat
In skype I love to chat
My dad is fat
In April my mom was seriously injured
Her neck is fractured and she can barely move...hmm figured
The reason I should be here is because I really think I could be friends with y'all.
I have high hopes for [Alpha] in the future
If I could join that would be super
Bad if I don't? Ohh well I guess I could show this app to the show and tell.
Now I'm gonna stop with the poem and get to the things I've been missing out
I thought these rhymes where good so please don't doubt
Steam: xstfx21 ("I don't") <-- Profile name
5th dan in like 20 games
I have team speak if you all use that. I mostly war and if not watch them. I'm on my computer most of the day.
Serious time:I normally saw my family as a pretty good one (I don't really have another family to go off of) and I guess we where medium class living with my dying grandmother; She had to take a lot of pills and one of her sons (my uncle) live across the street (not anymore) we had suspicions that she left the house to go over there and she couldn't really walk so we knew something was up. We put security cameras up to watch around. We ended up finding her one night giving my uncle tons of drugs, pills etc.
We questioned her and she didn't cave in. Later on she past away... It really broke my heart because she was my best friend no matter what she did.R.I.P <3
One day around January of the next year I was just sitting in my kitchen eating a burger. I hear my mom whispering to my dad "We need to tell him at one point"
So my mom and dad walks in and I start worrying.
My dad follows with "Not really a great way to say this, but.... Your uncle Clifford shot and killed his wife chris and two daughters (around 16-18 at the time)

Just a little bit about me.
My favorite mods are aikido based or just random mods.
I'll be a freshman in 2 weeks
And I live in Tennessee (For timezones)
My favorite mods are aikido based or just random mods.I first saw toribash from youtube (zeroyalviking) and ever since in May (2014 I thought this game was great and played it every day ever since
I work on Tuesday and Thursday with my dad because my mom can't from around 6ish-11ish (GMT-5).
Last edited by Virus; Jul 29, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
Originally Posted by EricScarpi View Post
My name is Eric

Email: ericscarpinato@gmail.com

I am 11

I want to join Alpha because I am looking for a clan on the top of the list that is active

I have been in four other clans but left because they were inactive

My previous clans are KNIFE, thiggest, Rabbit, and MewFin.

My favourite mods are Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, PendulumJumper, xspar, and mushu.

My favourite games Mirror's edge, Minecraft, Toribash, I am bread, Firefall, and Goat simulator
You should accept me because I am a very skilled player in toribash, not the best, but I am pretty good and I have taken down two WAPOW members who are 10th dans before, and even beaten Cheshyre 3 times.

Alpha would give me an active clan that I can also make friends on.

In Alpha I will obey and bring the realism that I have making fighting look better and also creating moves to teach to people

I also have my own youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ericscarpi

I am in the 30k - 50k ranking area
My GMT-7

-EricScarpi

rejected
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Honestly I'm not sure we even need this thread. 99% of the apps are from random people I've never seen, and of course they're not gonna get in, no matter how awesome they may be. Shall we just delete the thread?