Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I Glance over at your member list and I notice dealornot invited AzureMage to join (M)

question on that happening?

Isn't really a big thing. I'm just trying out my luck by inviting him as he's clanless and would help the clan out by a lot. In the end, he rejected, sadly.

Anyway, I don't see the point of posting this as this is considered spam due to useless question. Why do you have to know anyway?

EDITED
Last edited by Dexx; Aug 25, 2013 at 06:33 AM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
it really does seem like you guys really really soon are going to for sure get the official, no doubt about it..
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by tyler0679 View Post
it really does seem like you guys really really soon are going to for sure get the official, no doubt about it..

Yes tyler, like i said that clan have good members and also very actives, undoubtedly the clan will be oficial soon.
I suck.
Guys, thank you for believing in us. Metal loves all of you <3
In a few days, Kratos will be applying for official and it would take us around a week to find out whether we are official or not. So, thanks for the support guys!

@Juliano Sure. Why not? Meet me ingame one hour later. Anyway, you might want to leave this to PM next time. C:
Ex-Gamemaster
Nope. It takes 3 weeks or more.. Deal I want to congrats you on being awesome replacement.. Also everyone can start a war.. If you want stakes wars, use your tc.
We lost in Semi-Finals, and won 3rd place.. It sucks.
^Anyone in-game?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Nope. It takes 3 weeks or more.. Deal I want to congrats you on being awesome replacement.. Also everyone can start a war.. If you want stakes wars, use your tc.
We lost in Semi-Finals, and won 3rd place.. It sucks.
^Anyone in-game?

Oops, my bad. Anyway, thanks. It is what I'm supposed to.

Welcome back! I hope you and Kratos can lead this clan to glory again!
Getting 3rd place is also pretty good. Give yourself a break and play toribash.

I might go ingame a few minutes later. It's like 1.36pm here and I'm having lunch while looking at forums.

EDITED
Ex-Gamemaster
Well problem is, I am not taking a break :3 Serbian league is starting soon.(Second part).Our league consists 2 groups of 8 teams. In A group we are first with 7 0 0 record.
Also I donated 14k to bank so we are ready to make application.. GL METAL.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]