Toribash
Originally Posted by brutus3 View Post
Whats up guys. My name is Mitch I have a wiener dog named Brutus so my handle is brutus3. He is self conscious about his size so don't mess with him or I'll kick your ass in aikido. Any way... My favorite mod is akido regular. I play almost every day. As a college student, working fulltime, it is sometimes difficult to be on toribash. I am not extremely active in the forums because by the time I get home to play I just want to zone out in to some good old qa. I do check my PMs fairly regularly, but I do not receive a ton of them so it may be easier to reach me on skype. Toribash is the type of game that you either love it or you hate it. The first time I played toribash I played for 48 consecutive hours then went to work on Monday and played on my work computer. My hobbies line up with my degree for I would like to get a masters in Computer Science. I love designing software and learning whatever I can on the computer. Another side hobby of mine is fishing the small ponds and lake is my hometown. It is nice to be out in a quite pond with your cell phone off and a couple of strong beers to go with your lazy afternoon.
I would like to join WAPOW in order to improve the skills I have been accumulating in the last two years of playing. I feel that my grappling has finally reached a level that could prove useful to this clan. Above all, the small amount of playing I have done with this clan has proven that you are all a fun and humble group to play with. The fighting styles I have seen from this clan are about having a good match not just winning as many matches as possible. I am happy to see that some openings have finally come about so that I can put my name in to the loop. If you ask challanged I have been asking when requiting will happen for a long time now. Probably almost an annoying amount, sorry about that chall. Any way I hope you guys are having a nice holiday and I hope to hear from you soon.

My Skype is mitchblanch hit me up any time.

This is the best torimoji just saw this and couldn't stop from adding this in

There is something missing here. The ability to follow directions. You obviously didn't proof read your app either. Put more effort into yourself and re-apply. I believe in you but you have to do the work.
Brutus3, i see you joined volt, we were still considering you but i hope you're happy there, Sled is ma homie.

To the WAPERS, or WAPOWERS, what ever you want to be called,
i don't mind if you guys post your opinions about people here, infact they help me make decisions, but keep the chit-chat down please!

To everyone else if you're not applying, please don't post here That means you Flesh <3 we have other threads for stuff like that. WAPOW is still looking to recruit more people. Remember to put effort into your applications, and try to meet our members in game to see if you fit in.
-Cole
Taborboy (A.K.A Chris)

What do you have to offer WAPOW?
I am a good sparring partner if you need and I am pretty funny when you get to know me and im a pretty good fighter once I've warmed up a bit.

What's you favorite mod?
It is a tie between mushu, Greykido, x-spar, and freeroam parkour a.

How often do you play?
3-4 times a week for about 1-2 hours or more depending on what im doing.

Do you post regularly in forums?
No...not really

Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Yes

Tell us about your Toribash experience.
I have been playing the last 3 years on multiple accounts since i keep getting locked out.

Include your Skype Username.
Taborboy0
Killing people since 2000
~Taborboy
Originally Posted by taborboy View Post
Taborboy (A.K.A Chris)

I am a good sparring partner if you need and I am pretty funny when you get to know me and im a pretty good fighter once I've warmed up a bit.

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

No...not really

Yes

I have been playing the last 3 years on multiple accounts since i keep getting locked out.

Taborboy0

No...just no

App was lazy enough and also you pretty much never read the whole entire first post.
Last edited by Harry6103; Dec 9, 2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: ohhhh my answer
No Longer Active
Originally Posted by taborboy View Post
Taborboy (A.K.A Chris)

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

No...not really

Yes

Taborboy0

no ty
What do you have to offer to WAPOW?
well, i'd offter a loyal, trust worthy, active community member and most of my time, to your clan, i'll help in wars, and play alot more ingame that i do now, i know it may not seem like im active on the forums but i am, honestly i just dont seem like it because i don't have any ideas for a post.
What's your favorite mod?
My favorite mod(s) are wushu, greykido, rk-mma, and abd. i'm mostly playing competitive mods so that i can get better at mods that most people play.
How often do you play?
Honestly, almost every day. i have school, then work, then if i have time i'll play me afew hours of toribash. the only time i'm not playing is if im busy or i have company over at the time. but other than that i will be on most of the time i can.
Do you post regularly in the forums?
Occasionally, im more active on clan forums, mod forums, and art/texture forums. because i like to buy art, make mods and reply in clan forums as much as i can to support members and be active in the clan, and i know you guys like active people in your clan, so if i have to improve i will. i will do as much as it takes.
Do you check and respond to PMs?
Immidately. if i see a new PM and im on, i will reply back as soon as i see it, i will not keep someone waiting. i find it rude and disrespectful if you dont reply to someone it's kind of like ignoring them in that case. but as much as i do check my PMs i do miss some rarely.
Tell us about your toribash experience.
Well i started early this year, and as i said before i play alot so that's why im 4th degree black belt already. i started out playing Boxshu_Mushu and aikido, because i felt like they seemed fun and alot of people were playing them at the time, so i tried to fit in as much as i could, after that around the time i got blue belt, i quit playing boxshu and moved to Greykido, because i started to like competitive mods more, from there i learned how to play relaxed and so on. i became more experienced and joined afew clans including: (k)king, [u]ultimate, and [vibe]dont steal my vibe. however they weren't my type of clan, i like warring, respectful, active/occassionally active clans. i've met afew of your members including: Flamesmash, and lamby.
Real Life:
In real life, im 16, i work at resteraunt as an italian chef, for social groups im mostly social on steam community and sometimes facebook. i have a girlfriend that i've been dating for 4 years and am very happy at the time, i do have a not-so-happy past but i dont want to talk about it. a good thing i did is i donated $1500 to child play charity. Im quite a shy kid in school, but online, im outrageously annoying sometimes because i talk alot, and i mean alot, haha.
Why i chose to write my app formally instead of freewrite
well, im a formal guy in general, i like how formal applications look.
Contact Options
Steam: iLegacy

WAPOW
Last edited by hanna; Dec 12, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Really like your app. I'm vouching for ya kid. But please for the love of god, please capitalize the "i". Please. x) I'd like to see you ingame too. Mind hitting me up in PM's when you're free?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by Move View Post
Really like your app. I'm vouching for ya kid. But please for the love of god, please capitalize the "i". Please. x) I'd like to see you ingame too. Mind hitting me up in PM's when you're free?

Oh I completely understand, I have OCD, but for somereason it didn't get me this time.