Toribash
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
In school i learned to give eachoter respect and not killing eachother.

well i'm glad the don't teach you to kill eachother at school
h
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post

Edited : If i was leader i would kick the people that make agrument to eachother , Realy.. In school i learned to give eachoter respect and not killing eachother. If we were in syrië we all died . I just wanna say that we don't have to blame so fast . Chill and relax like i do . If i was stressed i was still mad at miku XD , But i try to relax and make no problems . For guy's that keep stressing.. Just smoke a cigarrete .

Tbh, you start things to, but learn from them(when I fake reported you :P).
Miku is an easy person to get along with. If you don't mention anything involving religion etc, etc.. blah blah blah. Wish I was there. I probably would have straightened things out.

Nah yoki. Religion doesnt bother me.. :P i just like to have a heated discussion about it so i can giggle. because the word evolution is used a lot. And so is the word Evolve. which comes from the word. evolution. We are Evolving. Which means evolution. Which means religion is just a lie to give people hope. which is both good and bad. especially when they harass you with stupid pamphlets xD "Join the side of god" no. leave me alone. we dont want to. please. stop. its so annoying. they never stop. But anyway. my point is i wont get pissed of with someone about religion. If they are acting a dick about it then maybe i will. But thats besides the point. im a pretty chilled person until im provoked

Also kaka. If you would kick everyone that made arguments. there would be no one left in the clan. No offence. but everyone argues dude. You just have to live with it. its life.
Though, some people can't handle arguments.
I'm almost at the point of being unable to handle them. My parents fight a lot, it's getting to me.

EDIT:
Last edited by kameron; Sep 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Miku View Post

Also kaka. If you would kick everyone that made arguments. there would be no one left in the clan. No offence. but everyone argues dude. You just have to live with it. its life.

Yes there will be people left in nao : Kodi , Art , Apple,Rock,...
Also miku , this looks like an politic parlement stuff XD
I mean , it sounds like we all don't get the same line lol . We have to give eachother respect , thats not hard right ?
Like obama says : YES WE CAN !!

Edited : Euhm NAO is an clan to hang with , chilling like i do in real life , Being with my friends outside in school and sitting on the bench and talking about stuff we like . I learned to give eachoter respect here . And if people hate you , just ingore them . Like justin bieber or 1D . People call them gay ot blablabla . But it's the evolition of music . I love the Beatle's , they ar with 5 guy's . Also 1D is with 5 guy's , but they don't make good music like the beatles did . But i wanna say that they like music like i do . I wanna be famous and have an nice life . And so i am now practicing with my guitar for soon . I am young (15 years).So i have long time enought to learn . Also for school i wanna be an good woodshopper .But i just wanna say that we all don't have to wait for it , if you like something , then go for it. Also to people about hating , Don't hate eachother , They ar just people like ous . I believe in god . But about hating , if people hate me or the music i like then it's ok for me, They ar not more then me , they ar normal like i am . We have to know that.
Last edited by kakajade_old; Sep 13, 2013 at 04:34 PM.
Bitch please. Obama is the president of america.

I'm not from america. So that phrase means nothing to me.

Also kameron. i hope everything gets better c:

As for you kaka. Everyone has probably argued. So if you were a leader. there would probably be no one besides say... a few people. Wait. so if you kicked everyone from a clan that argued. you would kick yourself? We argued. So that means that you are saying that you would kick yourself. good job xD
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
Bitch please. Obama is the president of america.

I'm not from america. So that phrase means nothing to me.

Also kameron. i hope everything gets better c:

As for you kaka. Everyone has probably argued. So if you were a leader. there would probably be no one besides say... a few people. Wait. so if you kicked everyone from a clan that argued. you would kick yourself? We argued. So that means that you are saying that you would kick yourself. good job xD

...I don't agrument so fast -_- . Only when people across the line. You know it that time we where agruming. I can be harder if you want but please don't do it. You don't want me getting stressed . Also on school i am like that , People can say joke's but when it is to much i say it . Idc if obama is president is from america or not but he knows what to do . I am jelly at america , I have an king , he don't do things what obama does . But for sure i am happy to live in the wonderful belgium :3