Toribash
Ye I know that that was for example ^^ if you got a music like this in head, it's could be Great
Last edited by Astral; Mar 5, 2014 at 02:34 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Really Good! ^^ a little bit fast to make Slow mo or parkour but Fuck Yeah! After All This is not gonna be our last video the beginning is really good to introduce everyone, btw to make a recap, people in the video are: Rhae, Novixel, Prowler, Ace, Apex, Wabuzz, Swift, Frog and Me. do you agree?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Hey guys, Sry I have been banned for 5 days, I tried to sell a set with parts always existing, I take upon myself, and I keep the lesson in my mind, again, sorry.
I continue to work, sure if you want than I stay in the clan, well, Two way to introduce us in vid, 1 short, 1 long, we are at the number of 9 if I'm right, do you think in 30 second we get the time to make long intro?
Attached Files
Intro Short.rpl (142.1 KB, 11 views)
Long intro.rpl (82.7 KB, 11 views)
Like I've already said, it fine Mobius. Don't worry, but seriously check the replays thread, I've been very busy.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Thankiiiiooouuuu :3
-----
Btw nice avatar Prow ^^
-----
why the clan going down in rank? how can we counter that?
Last edited by MrOps; Mar 5, 2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Love that type of intro, going to make mine like that hope you dont mind.
-----
Honestly if each tori has their own intro then we should pick the music we want for said intro, the only problem is is it should sound good transitioning between clips, If we could get that id highly approve haha
Last edited by swiftone1; Mar 6, 2014 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
hahahahah yes
-----
yup
Last edited by wabuzz; Mar 6, 2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky