Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Err, you got me a little wrong there, what you did I was able to do already:

Here

what I wanted is that you would do it with a "yoko geri" A sidewards kick.

Here an example, just that the kick would be directed to abs lumbar region, not the head.

So guys, this is quite a challenge, but I'm sure you'll master it =)
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
Since I can't view the replays: neutral leaning to a yes. Please upload the replays to rapidshare or so so we can view them =)
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
One week "language-improvent-tour" to Scotland ahead.
Will be back next monday. bai.

(Yaynoschool)
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
The theme is nice, and the over all look is ok. But the text are horrible, and it's not well rendered. I suggest next time getting a render from planet renders.
And he is way to blurry. Try to keep the focus on the render, and don't blur him so much.
Also the correct size is 450x100
Aka jusmi.
Here are the mods for the skating replays I changed my skateboard colors to yellow
Pretty cool huh?
Oh,And to view the other replays,download it with internet,click save,and save to desktop with the file type as:All files.And then go to properties of toribash,click find target,find the replay folder double click,and drag it from desktop into the replay folder.
hope this helped.
Attached Files
skateboard.tbm (3.8 KB, 5 views)
skateboard2stairrail.tbm (5.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Proc; Jun 5, 2010 at 09:17 PM.
Yea, the text was kinda rushed. And I'll try not to blur him as much as I did. Also The brightness of the fractal is on the wrong side I think. And I did get ezio from planet renders but the fractals from gimp talk.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
[OSHI] Video
i recently got sony vegas pro 9.0, and i wanna make a couple vids. im making one for t3al, so i might as well make one for ol' oshi. hope it makes up for my inactiveness. all i need from you guys is a good recorder. im a shitty recorder who doesnt have shaders D:. post ya replays and if you wanna record just sya