Toribash
Too bad I dont know what blending or gradients are/is. I checked in my art program but I could only find options for gradient mapping. I'm confused :s Thanks for the kind words anyway.

By the way, what kind of art programs do people use? I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0.
Last edited by OldBean; Oct 14, 2008 at 10:40 PM.
Echomarine 4 the win
We just use adobe photoshop cs2 or cs3 or whatever they are basically the same.

Go to www.pixel2life.com and see some tutorials on how to make website buttons or metal textures etc and its basically the same technique
Gradients: A smother transition between two or more colours. It's like when one colour gradually changes colour to become another. Gradients are usefull for shading and highlighting, but you can use them in other ways. (Gradients are a layer effect, and also an object in CS2, im not sure about elements though, but i think its the same)

Blending: This is the way in which two colour interact. The default blending is when you simply 'see through' the top colour into subsequent colours. However it should be noted that it will retain its brightness. Other useful options such as 'darken', 'burn', 'hue' or 'colour' have different effects and uses. They are very useful if you know how to use them. (blending options are found on the layer pallet in CS2, so maybe the same for you)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Hmm... I'm wondering if this crazy idiot could join *Points at himself*

I have made lots of pics, given away some on request, sold some on request.
Here's some another thing I threw together.(A signature)(I know it's not amazing, the foreground sticks out too much)

Echomarine 4 the win
Just For LoLs
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
This is my current set.

It was made in collaboration with Nightmare

IT IS NOT FOR SALE

BioToxic project:

The tori Nasuke was going to die because of a toxic infection. The origin of this infection is still unknown.
Seeking for help Nasuke went to doctor Nightmare. Doctor Nightmare constructed a helmet that could contain the infection.
While testing the helmet doctor Nightmare discovered that the infection secreted a bright green substance that emits energy.
Seeing that doctor Nightmare modified the helmet so that it would harvest that energy and and use it to increase Nasuke's physical power.
Later it was discovered that the infection was starting to spread in the entire body of Nasuke and would eventually kill him.
Both of them being scientists they developed together an exoskeleton that would harvest all the energy from the secreted substance leaving it incapable of destroying Nasuke's body and increasing his physical abilities tenfold.

I want that infection.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?