Toribash
D: mynes like 0.7
I'M TERRIBLE D: D: D:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
The server just got taken down permanently, but I was 7.1 kpd on the RAWR Dustbowl server in TFC

BITCHES

FOOK YEAR! 10 YEAR OLD GAMES!
[42]
My shop
heh, nothing on my 19-0 with a LEGIT* gunship yesterday
"HELL YES"
on hanoi no less

*legit being no care package or hardline :P
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Guys! Guys! I finally have enough extra monies to finish my computer! Just ordered all the rest of the parts a few hours ago

Specs (it's on a budget so some parts aren't as good as they could be, but it'll still beat the shit out of any game in the resolutions I'll be using)

AMD Athlon II X3 455 3.3GHz AM3 95W Triple-Core (50% chance to unlock fourth core)
ASRock M3A770DE: Socket AM3, 770 Chipset, ATX
GeIL 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CAS 9 1.5v
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1GB
Western Digital Caviar Blue 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" HDD
Memorex 12x DVD Burner
Thermaltake Purepower W0100RU 500W ATX 12V 2.0 Power Supply
COOLER MASTER Elite 430 Case

FOOK YEAR
I'M FUCKIN PUMPED
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
Guys! Guys! I finally have enough extra monies to finish my computer! Just ordered all the rest of the parts a few hours ago

Specs (it's on a budget so some parts aren't as good as they could be, but it'll still beat the shit out of any game in the resolutions I'll be using)

AMD Athlon II X3 455 3.3GHz AM3 95W Triple-Core (50% chance to unlock fourth core)
ASRock M3A770DE: Socket AM3, 770 Chipset, ATX
GeIL 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CAS 9 1.5v
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1GB
Western Digital Caviar Blue 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" HDD
Memorex 12x DVD Burner
Thermaltake Purepower W0100RU 500W ATX 12V 2.0 Power Supply
COOLER MASTER Elite 430 Case

FOOK YEAR
I'M FUCKIN PUMPED

A) really now?
I mean, REALLY?
I got the 4 core edition of that and it bogs down quite a bit what with my 2 monitors, one running music the other gaming.
B) Nice setup I must say, your gonna be needing a new CPU though, that one ain't cutting it, unless your GPU can take a fuck ton of shit from most of your games(probably can, mynes a ATI RAD HD 4600 Series, a.k.a weak in todays market)
-Mohandas Gandhi
You sure something's just not wrong with your comp?

Right now I'm running a 4 year old laptop in a dual screen setup with 2.0 Ghz dual core processor and INTEGRATED GRAPHICS lol, I can stream video on one screen, and play fullscreen games (low details, but still...) on the other. Something's gotta be wrong with your system, because a 4 (or even 3) core processor should yawn at what you're talking about.

This 3.3 Ghz triple core absolutely wipes the floor with what I have now, and my current (4 year old) setup is running what you're talking about just fine.

I was gonna say that your GPU might be bottlenecking your CPU, but even a weak GPU as you said makes my integrated graphics eat shit. Something definitely sounds wrong though. But all I know is that there's nothing wrong with the setup I'm going with
Last edited by Parker1287; Jan 4, 2011 at 06:25 PM.
[42]
My shop